Dee Rod approooved; RD July 19; Wait for plastic card begins...

Good going Dee Rod!

Don\'t know you and probably will never know you. But, you\'re one of the few posters here with helpful and rational responses to questions and issues. Enjoy.

Enjoy your feedom Dee Rod.

You are a good man. Keep visiting this site once in a while. My RD is July 27th.

Waiting for approval...

Congrats....

Congrats man I can understand calling INS again and again and confirming with WAC because i did the same...

Congrats Dee Rod

Enjoy your freedom. Do forget to keep on visiting this forum and give your valuable suggestions.

awaiting 485 approval.

Filed 485 on 5/11/01 and RD is 5/14/01. WAC 01-232-51xxx. FP done on 11/09/01 at Oakland. All friends who filed around the same time got approvals, in my case its "finger print report recd on 12/29 and processing has resumed" for the last three months no approval.
Attorney doesn\'t think there is a problem, but I am worried. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Congratulations...

Do keep visiting the board if you find time,,,, thanks a lot for your encouraging words along the way. Have fun!!!!

Congratulations Dee Rod

Welcome to this side. Enjoy the feeling of \'unreality\' for a while ;-). I wish a speedy approval to the rest of you guys who are waiting. Hope you all get your approvals soon, so you\'ll can move on with your lives with an incredible feeling of freedom (in spite of, or rather due to, the current economic situation).

A million thanks to everybody...

for sharing in my time of happiness and relief. I plan on sticking around to share in the happiness of all of you whose approvals will follow sooner or later. I am also humbled by the acknowledgement from the folks who said that my posts helped you in any/some way. I will continue to add my perspectives to any discussion where I think I have something to add.
BTW, My wife and I got our passports stamped today at Santa Ana. It really was a cliche\'d breeze. Nevertheless, we did not come even close to beating Amburan\'s record of stamping in 12 minutes! I will post my stamping experience separately tomorrow. Here\'s wishing everybody a speedy approval. Thank you all once again.