Declaring customs incident in Citizenship application

Thought this might be useful for someone out there.

I happened to declare in my Citizenship application and completed the Oath process. I wasn't asked in particular about the incident. However, one of the questions asked was, have you ever been hand cuffed? I think that is when the issue takes the serious route - Just my assumption.

Conclusion: It didn't hurt to declare it in the application.

In future, just mail the lamb chops to prevent CBP officers from enjoying free BBQ at your expense...:) I once came with berries from Jerusalem and didn't declare them on the custom form and where eventually found in my bag, I was never fined or quizzed, they just took them away, but not before I had a handful in my mouth for good measure...:D In future, I don't intend to include this if I ever apply for US citizenship...:rolleyes:

In future, just mail the lamb chops to prevent CBP officers from enjoying free BBQ at your expense...:) I once came with berries from Jerusalem and didn't declare them on the custom form and where eventually found in my bag, I was never fined or quizzed, they just took them away, but not before I had a handful in my mouth for good measure...:D In future, I don't intend to include this if I ever apply for US citizenship...:rolleyes:

:confused::confused::confused: