Decision Not made yet after passing my naturalization interview

jalkatib

Hello
I had my Naturalization interview on Feb 13 , in Chicago. The interview went well and I passed all tests. However my finger prints could not be taken in the office during the interview, may be due to some error in the scanner or due to my fingers skin condition that morning. ( although I took my finger prints many times in the past for Biometrics and other applications etc.)

The officer indicated that because she could not take my finger prints, she will need to do some further processing to my application, to verify my identity !

In that day my kids and wife had similar interviews with other officers and they all passed and had their oath letters after 10 days, except for me. My online case status is also still the same with no change " Scheduled for Interview "

Any idea please what could be going on with my form ? how long it could take to complete the processing that the officer talked about ? do I have to do anything , as 3 weeks passed already and nothing changed ?

Thank you.

If having ur finger print not scanning is the only problem. I wouldnt worry if it were me!!
Just be a little patient!! Verifying your identity is no biggie. If you are,who you say you are!!!