December Visa Bulletin

desi929

Registered Users (C)
When does the December Visa Bulletin come out ? I thought it would be today...impatient !!

Any ideas on how EB3 India will progress ?

hopeofgc said:
When China and Philippines are moving for EB3, then why India EB3 not moving at all? What the hell? With this pace, it is likely India EB3 move to May 01 in Oct 2007 Visa Bulletien. Damn!

Dude Oct 2007 is too aggressive it should be Oct2077

lets do something within out limit

Man/Woman, I see so much energy here. It would be in the best interest to use the energy to contact respective congressman/woman/senator of their area, ask them / request them to bring/pass legislation like SKIL and PACE. Tell them why this bill is needed. Tell them your problem. If everyone of us call congressman and woman and follow up with them on the progress of bringing bill that would be great. Am I doing it? Yep..Not joking. My next schedule meeting is in January.

What I did is I asked the operator to connect me to someone who can help bring immigration legislation. That is how I approached the operator and was successful..

Let me know what are people thought? I think instead of wasting time, lets get to work. Help yourself by calling senator/congressman/woman. And this is oppurtune time. Don't need money but little time to get in touch with the lawmakers.

Brij532,

Can you please explain what is SKIL and PASS? or refer some links for info. I think you are absolutely right. We need to contact the right person about our issues. Not to ask them about the name check or the progress cause it has no use. The best is to change the way it is now.