December visa bulletin updated

It looks like they are moving EB2 on a week by week basis now!

INDIA EB2 moved from 01JAN03 to 08JAN03
INDA EB3 stuck at 22APR01
Sch A - went Unavailable...

------------------------

From this bulletin, it looks like for this calendar year...USCIS is planning to move (based on extrapolation),

INDIA EB2 - 10 weeks...2 more months...until Sep 07
INDIA EB3 - stuck at 22 APR01 or may go to 01MAY01....until Sep 07 (until labor backlog clears up)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad but expected ..

santa4u said:
It looks like they are moving EB2 on a week by week basis now!

INDIA EB2 moved from 01JAN03 to 08JAN03
INDA EB3 stuck at 22APR01
Sch A - went Unavailable...

Guys and Gals,

The bulletin is disappointing but is as expected. I am convinced that without an immigration bill there is no solution to this mess. India EB2 and EB3 are just stuck.

regards,

saras

Rapid progress!!

For USCIS the 1 week progress in dates for EB2 is good progress!!! We should all be happy that at this pace we will have our chance in maybe 5-10 years as opposed to before when these were unavailable or go backwards with retrogression (though at that time they will say that the namecheck is pending or fingerprints need updating and then retrogress the dates).

We know this

Hello Friends,

We all know the result.
For Jan 2007 for EB3 same result, it wont move a single day.
For Feb 2007 there will be a chance to move atleast 3 to 5 weeks.
How do I know, last month, when i was talking to my lawyer he said this info.
So be cool and enjoy the vactions.

Did you notice the new Translators classification (Iraqi and Afghani)? They appear to be given priority (for obvious reasons).

I would speculate that this plus the I-140 premium processing now slow everything else down.

My 2 cents...

Time to learn arabic and pashtun ..

buckdany said:
Did you notice the new Translators classification (Iraqi and Afghani)? They appear to be given priority (for obvious reasons).

I would speculate that this plus the I-140 premium processing now slow everything else down.

My 2 cents...

I guess all India EB3 should try their hand at learning arabic and pashtun. That will get us the GC sooner :)

Don't forget military service.....U have to be a translator and go into IRAQ....and if you survive - then good luck to you! The GC may be useful...

If you don't survive ??? Life in vain!

And, it's 50 per fiscal year! That's peanuts!

santa4u said:
Don't forget military service.....U have to be a translator and go into IRAQ....and if you survive - then good luck to you! The GC may be useful...

If you don't survive ??? Life in vain!

And, it's 50 per fiscal year! That's peanuts!

There are over 150,000 troups in those theaters, they must be using hundreds of translators.
Yeah, of the translators who survived this year, only 50 will have a visa!

lest do something to help yourself

Man/Woman, I see so much energy here. It would be in the best interest to use the energy to contact respective congressman/woman/senator of their area, ask them / request them to bring/pass legislation like SKIL and PACE. Tell them why this bill is needed. Tell them your problem. If everyone of us call congressman and woman and follow up with them on the progress of bringing bill that would be great. Am I doing it? Yep..Not joking. My next schedule meeting is in January.

What I did is I asked the operator to connect me to someone who can help bring immigration legislation. That is how I approached the operator and was successful..

Let me know what are people thought? I think instead of wasting time, lets get to work. Help yourself by calling senator/congressman/woman. And this is oppurtune time. Don't need money but little time to get in touch with the lawmakers.