• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

December Visa Bulletin released

8yrsusa

Registered Users (C)
November Visa Bulletin released

November(plus December) visa Bulletin released

AF 11100
AS 4750
EU 11100
OC 675
NA 3
SA 900

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure he meant Nov, but with adv notificationf or december. Only 1000 increase for Africa, that's interesting.

I think numbers are better than they seem, going by what happened last year, the lottery always slows down in december because of Christmas I would say, and i think january will also be a slow month, but we should see an improvement in Feb/March

Well well well.. so quick huh? But How the people in the house locate these links in advance before publish in the State Govt. website? Pretty smart.

... But How the people in the house locate these links in advance before publish in the State Govt. website? Pretty smart....

It is just the web page of visa bulletin, why you think somebody has find it in advance?

Yeah I can't believe it - I was thinking my interview would be around July/August... seems it will be a lot earlier. eeek!!