December Visa Bulletin, any predictions?

mvusa

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody!

Any predictions on December's visa bulletin?
Are we going to see any approvals before the year ends?

Please share.

mvusa said:
Hello everybody!

Any predictions on December's visa bulletin?
Are we going to see any approvals before the year ends?

Please share.
Of course we'll see a lot of approvals ....... for all those cases that are before the PD cutoff date that is !!

After the Nov bulletin mess, I don't think it makes any sense predicting ...... but what the heck its free to predict ;)
I think December bulletin is going to be the same as Nov bulletin -- maybe worldwide EB2 would also retrogress !!

I have no hopes for Dec !

max2k1 said:
I think December bulletin is going to be the same as Nov bulletin -- maybe worldwide EB2 would also retrogress !!

I have no hopes for Dec !

It would be great if EB2 retrogress worldwide, you see they are bringing bill (and this bill moving fast too) to exclude spouses from visa number and using unused visa# becauase most Maxican come under eb3, its reflection of powerful maxican lobby (atleast in compare to Indian/chinese), if eb2 retrogress worldwide, adminstration definately gonna do something soon.

On the other hand, I hate to see people from other country getting GC while I am waiting just becauase I born in retrogressed country, I didnt come this country using GC lottery they bring me in because of ;) my advanced skills.

Congratulations for your skills but you are not alone in this planet, don't worry about mexicans and worry about yourself (why you did not tray EB1, you do not have enough skills?) There are a lot of mexicans with skills too, but they use NAFTA

No point in speculating

Guys and Gals,

If the DOS and USCIS were well run organizations with a reliable track record, we could try to speculate. However they are most unreliable so I see no point in guessing. We will know between 10th-20th November what December will bring.

Lets try to enjoy the holiday season and get our minds out of this mess.

regards,

saras

my predection is : WE ARE DOOMED !!
I will follow saras advice, getting in Thanksgiving and Christmas mood and forget just for a while "Este disparate tan grande".

time to get united guyz, please call tomorrow capitol hills

Restrictionists are trying to hijack the debate on immigration and YOU CAN STOP THEM!

Senator Byrd intends to offer an amendment tomorrow (11/2/05) to remove the H-1B and immigrant visa retrogression provisions passed by the Senate Judiciary Committee from the Budget Reconciliation Package.

AILA MEMBERS and ADVOCATES SHOULD CALL YOUR SENATORS -- AND HAVE YOUR CLIENTS CALL -- TO URGE A NO vote ON THE BYRD AMENDMENT IMMEDIATELY!!!
DO NOT LET THE RESTRICTIONISTS CONTROL THIS DEBATE!

CALL THE CAPITOL SWITCHBOARD: 202-224-3121
OR GET DIRECT LINES BY CLICKING HERE: http://capwiz.com/aila2/home/

Your phone call is critical to perserving the integrity of this debate about H-1B and Greencard Relief.

Sample Message:
"I am a concerned constituent calling to urge Senator ( name ) to vote against an amendment expected to be offered today to the Deficit Reduction Omnibus Reconciliation Act of 2005 by Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). This amendment reverses action taken by the Senate Judiciary Committee to increase revenue by recapturing authorized, but never used, visa numbers for foreign workers with key skills in jobs for which U.S. workers are not available.

Sen. Byrd's amendment raises the revenue that would be lost by adopting the ill-advised House Judiciary Committee proposal to raise the fees on L-1 intra-company transferees to $1,500 per visa, which would discourage overseas companies from opening plants in the U.S. and would encourage countries to retaliate against U.S. companies seeking to transfer U.S. managers to oversee their international operations.

Please vote no when this amendment comes up for consideration. If not, the Senate will lose the opportunity to raise revenue by allowing the use of visas that were authorized by Congress, but never used due to administrative delays."

Last edited by a moderator:
It's worse if you don't try!! The biggest risk is not taking one!!
It could be a different or not, but at least I tried to support.

stick to english please

Let's stick to English please, as not everyone here speaks your language. :confused:

A ti no te gustaria que los hispanos hicieramos los postings en espanol porque luego tu no entenderias ni papa de lo que decimos y eso me parece mala educacion.

Thanks!