!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!december Delhi P4 Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The list of vaccinations must have come in the packet 3, go to www.immihelp.com for more on this

Since I don\'t have much time during my stay in Delhi, I\'m taking all the vaccinations in US. Most of them are covered in my medical plan. For others you can go to the health dept in your city.

Just need to make sure you get a record (on paper) stating the vaccination name, place & date it was taken on.

However, if you have plenty of time get yourself poked in Delhi.

patta_hara, has your packet 4 arrived yet?

My packet 4 doesn\'t contain IRS 9003 form.

What about yours?

Does immihelp.com contain the latest version of this document?

Draft

One can take the traveller cheques and pay there or One can pay in USD currency also

Traveller Cheques are a safe bet

KS - I have to call and check if my P4 has arrived in Delhi

Will let you know.

Also IRS 9003 is available on immihelp.com else I can send you a copy.

santhecat -are you sure about traveller\'s checks?

Has some one paid in

-Travellers checks
-USD bankers checks(Drafts)
-Cash

Please confirm

IRS 9003

1.Can IRS 9003 be on plain while paper , or it has to be on Yellow Paper.

2. Are you guys planning to get picture taken in US in India..

ash_mat -Answers

I printed IRS 9003 on white. They are accepting both. Moreover it is not much labor intensive... if they fuss you can always fill in their copy in 1 minute

I am getting pictures at Kumar studio

Patta_Harra, Ash_Mat, others: Three questions.

1. Anyone know why the delhi website is not updated yet?
2. Will the P4 be sent to the attorney or me if I didn\'t specify anthing on P3?
3. Which address will the plastic card be sent to- the company or mine. Do I have a choice in thir regard?

By the way, my dad was able to pick up a copy of P4 at the consulate in Delhi.

DS 230 or OF 230?

Its not clear which one New Delhi is accepting. I had sent OF 230 I with my P3, any idea what I should do now? Has anyone asked the New Delhi consulate about this?

I\'m taking a set of both OF 230 & DS 230 forms.

You never know what they might ask for.

The DS 230 forms are available from immihelp.com

Q3

3. Which address will the plastic card be sent to- the company or mine. Do I have a choice in thir regard?

IN DS230 - I there is an item - where do you want your Plastic Cards be mailed.. Specify a relatively permanent address there (I gave my friend\'s who has a house and is not expected to move in next year or so)

Leaving for India on Wed

Hi All
I am leaving for Delhi on Wed. Have gotten all the papers that I think I need. Will not have constant internet access....
Good luck to every one and hope to see some of you on Dec 12th.. at the consulate

Just look for the TALL Indian at the Embassey.......
If the internet connectivity to this forum is slow I might not be able to access it...but patta_hara@hotmail.com will work.
cheers and good luck to all

I will be getting my medical done on the Friday or satuirday to have one thing out of the way.

Best of Luck

All The Best Patta Hara
ur posts were really informative for me as i got my 140 approved recently...

Patta Harra and all

Good luck
I cant let u leave without saying so. U have been one of the pivoting factors on this site. U are in my prayers