!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!december Delhi P4 Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it have your/wife\'s name and NVC Case number?

Then that is your interview letter.
You have to show it to Medical and also for Entry in the consulate

it has my name, date of birth, Category (e.g., EB1) and date of interview..

...these items were written by hand by the lady in the counter that my father in law talked to.

Draft in USD ?

Patta Hara..

I guess the Visa Apllicatioin fee iS $ 260.

Also do you know if the fee can be paid in USD by carrying a Certified Check from here ?

Thanks

Visa Fee in USD

I believe you can get it in USD... haven\'t heard a definitive from any one yet.. I wii try calling consulate Sunday night and check...
If any one calls please confirm can we get visa application fee and issuance fee in USD bank drafts/cashier checks drawn on Indian bank.

Birth Certificate

I just relised the my birth certificate does not have my name on it . I do have afidavit from my mother. so combination of BC without name and affidafit from mother would suffice or do i another another affidavit from relative

Two Affidavits

get another one from a relative.
Also keep your school leaving certificate/Class X certificate with your DOB on it

Thanks Patta Hara

Thank You Patta Hara
Has any body recived Packet 4 yet.Is Delhi embassy ever gonna post December Dates or not...

Affidavits for Birth Certificates

Birth Certificate
I have got birth certificate on an affidavit that my father got made from one of the courts in delhi. They charge Rs 50 and make the affidavit for you. There is a lot of bargaining but it only takes 20 mins. They type it up on a stamp paper and put mother\'s name and father\'s name on it. As far as I know you must have both names on the certificate. This was not the case on a lot of original certificates produced at the time of our birth.

P4 Mailing
Also the embassy was open on Friday and I found out that all P4 have been mailed on Nov 16. Swamy had no word about the web site.

Bank Statement
Does it suffice to take the latest Bank Statement or do I need to get a notarized statement from the bank.

Handwritten Appointment

Yes I confirmed with the embassy this morning that on any p4 handed at the window they are only going to give a handwritten note. The apointment letter has been mailed to the respective mailing addresses and were mailed on Nov 16

Flying From Chicago?

Anybody flying from Chicago? I have a dec 12 and I plan to leave chicago on dec 4. If anybody has ideas for the tickets then let me know.

Thanks Hail_swamy !!

By the way you must tell swamy about your user name when u go interview that how much die hard fan you are of him .

Can anybody point me to format of affidavits .

Thanks again All for help!

Guys please post your case details on

www.cptracker.com
Currently there are just 3 of us - Parag, Justaskfor and me for Dec Delhi Interview and I know there are more of you for Delhi CP in Dec... If we all put our entries that will give good estimation data for future CPers.
Do it as a favor to the CP Community...

I BELIEVE ALL THE PERSONS WITH THEIR CP INTERVIEWS

IN DECEMBER WOULD BE STARTING LEAVING FOR THEIR HOME COUNTRIES VERY SOON...I WISH "GOOD LUCK" TO ALL OF THEM.

CP ROCKS..
VISHAL

vaccinations

what kind of records do we need for vaccination. i do not have the records with me. should i get the vaccinations done here? does any one know which vaccs do we need?

MMR is the one that every one gets except Pregnant women

You can get it in India.. it is easier and cheaper.
If you do not have the records you will have to get poked!