• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

December Bulletin

Hey,my number is current for Jan!
Does anybody know how many days do I have to wait before I can write to KCC and ask them about the date of my interview?
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you plan on sending them an email, you can do that now (it will take them a few days to answer anyway). If you want to call, I'd wait a few days.

It has been released!!!

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3841.html

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 13,100

Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:
ASIA 6,100
EUROPE 13,600
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA 775
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,075

Total numbers already 34000++. If each numbers will create 2 visas (husband & wife) then in the next bulletins there will be Unavailabe visa for certain area(s). Is my analysis correct? Hope I was wrong.

Good to see the visa numbers in this forum but it is 18th Nov. and the visa bulletin has not been put in the website yet????:confused:

If each numbers will create 2 visas (husband & wife) then in the next bulletins there will be Unavailabe visa for certain area(s). Is my analysis correct? Hope I was wrong.
You are wrong. The total number of CNs does not reflect the number of visas issued. Keep in mind not all winners sent back the forms to KCC, so if from 10,000 winners only 5,000 returned the forms you have 5,000 issued visas but CN is in the 10,000.

Total numbers already 34000++. If each numbers will create 2 visas (husband & wife) then in the next bulletins there will be Unavailabe visa for certain area(s). Is my analysis correct? Hope I was wrong.

interesting point ayuray, but as Tazmania pointed out, there are most likely some winners who did not pursue their application, especially in Europe. The analysis you make can differ from one and from region to another. Europeans, tend not be consisting of large families, I believe many european applicants are mostly single people. and I think the booming european economy (in Eu member countries) and falling dollar value against the dollar is another factor changing european applicants decision. But, I can not say the same thing about winners in Asian and African region where I think, otherway around, with large families , and so on.