• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

December Bulletin

Oh... it is only in my mind... :)

There might be quite an increase in the cut-off numbers in Jan. Thats why they are taking their time trying to figure it out.
Am thinking that it might be available later today or tomorrow morning.

There might be quite an increase in the cut-off numbers in Jan. Thats why they are taking their time trying to figure it out.

I reckon we will most definitely see it before the weekend. I hope that your right Tazmania, 15,000 would be fantastic! as long as we hit 12,500 + then we will be halfway to my number after only 4 months so I will be happy. :) I don’t suppose any one has called them? remember there a bulletin or so ago some one rang KCC and they already had the numbers before they were published?

hope so, wasn't nov out by 12th of last month?

hope so, wasn't nov out by 12th of last month?

EU 15000 for january? I hope you guys are all right..I can not wait any longer...But what know the number for january will really tell us the next numbers, especially someone like me who has eu18.xxx[/I]

EU 15000 for january? I hope you guys are all right..I can not wait any longer...But what know the number for january will really tell us the next numbers, especially someone like me who has eu18.xxx[/I]
well i meant general increase in numbers for all regions, but i am biased towards asia, :D

13,600 for Europe, no bad at all, so we can expect our interview in March/April :)

Yea, I have to say that is not a bad result for EU. Last year January was only at 9,900. So for EU region we are way ahead of last year. Of course there is always the chance that come the spring the EU numbers could stall for a bulletin or two.
One thing that I thought was interesting was numbers for Africa in comparison to EU numbers. We already know that the AF numbers are into the 60K and as far as we can tell EU finishes at about 25K. so there over double the amount of AF CN’s and yet they are moving slower then the EU ones? I wonder why? I suppose they will probably jump eventually.

Lorelei -> OC is moving along too. Looks like you will be up for a possible march interview! That’s good news.
Tazmania -> I reckon Feb/March looks good for you.

Ahh well the wait goes on. Next mile stone is December 14/15th Its worse then waiting for pay day every month, although at least that is on the same day each month!

Yea, I have to say that is not a bad result for EU. Last year January was only at 9,900. So for EU region we are way ahead of last year. Of course there is always the chance that come the spring the EU numbers could stall for a bulletin or two.
One thing that I thought was interesting was numbers for Africa in comparison to EU numbers. We already know that the AF numbers are into the 60K and as far as we can tell EU finishes at about 25K. so there over double the amount of AF CN’s and yet they are moving slower then the EU ones? I wonder why? I suppose they will probably jump eventually.

Lorelei -> OC is moving along too. Looks like you will be up for a possible march interview! That’s good news.
Tazmania -> I reckon Feb/March looks good for you.

Ahh well the wait goes on. Next mile stone is December 14/15th Its worse then waiting for pay day every month, although at least that is on the same day each month!
I also did a quick comparison with bulletins for last year, and even for asia 6800 was reached in June only, whereas this year its 6100 for jan. oh anything to give myself a glimmer of hope :D But it seemed last year numbers for asia were painstakinly slow at first and picked up towards latter part of dv period, so it might reverse this time around and we see slow progress in coming months.

I also did a quick comparison with bulletins for last year, and even for asia 6800 was reached in June only, whereas this year its 6100 for jan. oh anything to give myself a glimmer of hope :D But it seemed last year numbers for asia were painstakinly slow at first and picked up towards latter part of dv period, so it might reverse this time around and we see slow progress in coming months.

Well your not on your own with a high number! As far As I remember the main bulk of the CN’s are split AF 67K EU 25K and AS 16K but remember we don’t know for sure if these numbers represent actual people. Anyway going on last years numbers you should be current same time as me some time in July or Aug (fingers crossed) we just have to be patient. Where in AS are you by the way?

Well your not on your own with a high number! As far As I remember the main bulk of the CN’s are split AF 67K EU 25K and AS 16K but remember we don’t know for sure if these numbers represent actual people. Anyway going on last years numbers you should be current same time as me some time in July or Aug (fingers crossed) we just have to be patient. Where in AS are you by the way?
Nepal, but currently working in US. BTW those numbers surely don't represent actual number of ppl, there must quite large gaps because for Asia only there were about 14K winners for this year, whereas my number is 16k. i am sure that's the case with AF and EU numbers as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nepal, but currently working in US. BTW those numbers surely don't represent actual number of ppl, there must quite large gaps because for Asia only there were about 14K winners for this year, whereas my number is 16k. i am sure that's the case with AF and EU numbers as well.

Yea, totally. What I reckon, and this is a guess, is that for example a batch of people get case numbers from say 1 to 750 for augments sake. Then the next lot start at 1000 and maybe run to 1800 and so on. So for every 1000 CN’s there is probably not actually 1000 people. But who knows. This DV is like a magic black box, and it is hard to get a definite answer as to what is going on at all!