December approvals needed.

Jharkhandi

Registered Users (C)
It has been long time since we saw front-end of approval wave taking us any further. Anyone seen any 140 with ND in December 2003 getting approved?

Jharkhandi,

I have not come across a single case as of date.

I am waiting for the day when you will be starting the Thread "April 2004 Approvals needed".

Hope it arrives soon :)

Please check your private Messages.

Regards.

vicky007 said:
Jharkhandi,

I have not come across a single case as of date.

I am waiting for the day when you will be starting the Thread "April 2004 Approvals needed".

Hope it arrives soon :)

Please check your private Messages.

Regards.
I saw one today in 2003 thread

Got an email this afternoon that I140
(RD 11/28/2003 , ND 12/03/2003) was approved.
Category: EB3

EAD was approved 06/17/2003.

Could someone please update the tracker. Thanks!

Dec 2003 case approved

I know a case got approved with Dec 2003 notice date..
140 RD - Dec 5, 2003..
CP no 485
No RFE
AD - 6/28/2004
VSC
Category - EB3

Good. So we are getting Dec 2003 approvals also perhaps only for EB3s. Let us hope we move on to Jan 2004 soon. By the way, Dec 2003 applicants please put any scan results here. Any approvals, as you know, in trackers and here both.

Looks like there's one more approval for the 12th of December. Mine is 3rd. Still waiting...

salary mentioned in LC and in 140 , if there is a difference, is there any issues regarding that?
suggestions please

First post 15th Dec Approval?

We are now reading about Post December 15 approvals.Is this the first?
Day by day.......Keep going VSC.

140 with Jan 04 ND approved

I don't know much details since this is for one of friends, i know surely he applied concurrently this year in the first week of Jan 04 in EB3 category,thought this will give some info to the forum guys..

According to my employer, my 140 is also approved(applied in Jan) but online status is not updated yet. :confused:

sree234 said:
According to my employer, my 140 is also approved(applied in Jan) but online status is not updated yet. :confused:
Ask for approval notice or ask how he/she knows that it is approved?

vicky007 said:
Hi avi_waitgc and sree234,

Do Post the information(Case Specifics) as soon as you can.

Regards.
You seem excited. I am sure you will open Jan2004 thru April2004 approval needed threads.

Folks - please update trackers too.