December 30 Approved

aashavaadi

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

My 140 and 485 got approved concurrently.
Received emails yesterday..
I was really thrilled after getting these emails on the memorial day...
:)

There was no message change on May 2nd.
Based on what I learnt from this forum, I think it should have been for name check results received..

pd012 said:
Any idea what the May 2nd lud for 485 was about ?

Mine too Dec 30

Hi aashavaadi,

Good that your aashavaadam has come out with flying colors! Congrats!

By the way, mine's also Dec 30 receipt date. Notice date Jan 11. But, the last status it shows only is finger prints received. I got another LUD on all my three applications EAD (approved), AP (approved) and I-485 (yet to approve). But, that could be for my address change I think. Should I wait for my namecheck LUD also?

Should we go by your Dec 30 date to compare with the USCIS processing dates posted online? Or should we go by our notice dates?

master_chari

Last edited by a moderator:
I-485 issue

Hi, Congratulations for the approval of your I-485 so soon.
i have a question. My I-485 has approved on April 1st 2005. I came to know this news when I called customer serivce number on April 25th. I didn't get any email notification even now. they sent me a letter for that inquiry on May 23, 2005. That letter says "Approval Notice: your case has approved on April 1st 2005 and is currently waiting for the completion of card I-89. Your file has been requested to verify that the Form I-89 has been completed and scanned for card production. Please allow sufficient time for processing before sending another inquiry."
I got this letter on USCIS letter head signed by one of the immigration officer. Do I have to go to local district office to get stamping on my Passport ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Notice date is important. But even my ND is 14th Jan. Namecheck is just my guess for the LUD I had on May 2. In my opinion, for comparison purposes, you should consider ND.

I am sure you will also get the approval soon...

master_chari said:
Hi aashavaadi,

Good that your aashavaadam has come out with flying colors! Congrats!

By the way, mine's also Dec 30 receipt date. Notice date Jan 11. But, the last status it shows only is finger prints received. I got another LUD on all my three applications EAD (approved), AP (approved) and I-485 (yet to approve). But, that could be for my address change I think. Should I wait for my namecheck LUD also?

Should we go by your Dec 30 date to compare with the USCIS processing dates posted online? Or should we go by our notice dates?

master_chari

aashavaadi,
Did you initiate any query with BCIS (Before getting any LUD changes or approvals)?

I wrote an email to the Div-XII address and got a fast response from a
"Center Adjudications Officer".

The response is: "Adjudication should occur in 4-6 weeks"

That does not seem like an auomated response - right? I hope this
means they would process the case within 4 to 6 weeks. Anybody
has any opition/experience?

Dasbabu