Latest status

Approvals : 570
Denied / Withdrawn : 4
Transfers : 8
RFE Sent : 58
RFE RCVD : 63
Other : 16
Received : 254

stupid question, what do these numbers mean? Does it mean that there are 4 more got approved in three days from March 4-7? Then why the RFE changed from 60 to 58? :confused: Received changed from 256 to 254? :confused:

I think it makes perfect sense. There are two cases from "Received " to "Approved", and another two cases are from "RFE Sent" to "Approved". It means that their RFE are satisfied .

If that is the case, the total number of unprocessed cases is 254+16+63+58+8=399, and this is not including the pending cases of Sept, Oct, and Nov.

Hi Abelle,

Could you please share the scanner excel sheet with this forum. I would highly appreciate that.

9 Approvals Today

Approvals : 579
RFE Sent : 59
RFE RCVD : 61
Other : 16
Received : 246

15 New Aprrovals last two days

Approvals : 594
RFE Sent : 63
RFE RCVD : 58
Other : 15
Received : 231

Scanner Results

abelle said:
Approvals : 594
RFE Sent : 63
RFE RCVD : 58
Received : 231

Good Job, Abelle keep it up

attached are the some results I have for the month of Dec' 03 Might be useful

abelle,
So, 231 more to go for Dec 03 ? With this pace, when would NSC process July 04 cases ? Phew........ I guess long long way to go!

not related...

hopeofgc said:
abelle,
So, 231 more to go for Dec 03 ? With this pace, when would NSC process July 04 cases ? Phew........ I guess long long way to go!
i dont think, Dec'03 will depend on july 04 cases. What we see here is nsc is approving cases from jan 03 to feb 05. If you are lucky ;) sure you get it soon. :p

--shishe

madhu69 said:
Good Job, Abelle keep it up

attached are the some results I have for the month of Dec' 03 Might be useful

Agree! Abelle, i am very grateful to what you have been doing for the last several months.

The waiting seems to be endless for Dec-03 folks; I am praying the approval day for me, and everyone else who are still waiting, coming soon so we can move on to new chapter in life.

latest status

Approvals : 600
RFE Sent : 67
RFE RCVD : 59
Received : 220

I haven't updated on monday since there was no change on any of the cases.

Based on your comments "on monday... no change..."

Can I interpret as: you are seeing daily approvals for DEC-03 cases, except monday? I want to make sure NSC are actually working progressively. In other thread, it claims that NSC stops working on EB2 140 again. This is a big concern. Can you comment on this?

22 New approvals

Approvals : 622
Denied / Withdrawn : 5
Transfers : 9
RFE Sent : 71
RFE RCVD : 57
Received : 194

Congrats madaboutGC, I read about your approval.

My I-140 been approved too. December 2003, EB-3.

No LUD changes for I-485, but I keep fingers crossed
(I'm not affected by retrogression).

It means the Last Update Date. When you register your number online, you will see a change on it when somebody process your case.

11 New Approvals

Approvals : 633
Denied / Withdrawn : 5
Transfers : 9
RFE Sent : 71
RFE RCVD : 57
Received : 183