December 2003 Filers

Originally posted by ranvir_usa
Hi Madhu69,
On my license, I have stick the new address sticker that I got from DMV, NJ when I did my 'change of address'. The adress printed is the address where I was living 2 years back.

** As long as the address is in NJ you should be fine (Please check with others too)

Also my wife is going along with me and she is not having license.
So she is not having any ID showing that address.

*** If she had EAD and AP please carry them along with the passport.

But we both have EAD and letter from USCIS at our old address. I am not sure if EAD also has address on it.

*** I dont think they will check for the address, they will only check the name and the picture on the Photo ID, the whole address thing we are discussing is only for precautionary step.

EAD will defenetly help please carry that.

Do you think it can be a show stopper ?????

Wish you all the best.

krishreddy

Did you receive FP? If so, what date? can you please post here

Originally posted by krishreddy
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP

RD: 12/31/2003
ND: 12/31/2003

EAD approved: 02/17/2003
AP approved: 02/17/2003

I-140 & I-485 Pending.

Ranvir

Ranvir, thanks a lot for the information. It really helped me to understand the situation at newark.

Thanks,
Octfiler.

I guess Since FP has to be done by local office, depending on local offices workload, some people may get later then other with same ND or RDs.
Let us please post location so we can figure out who are getting and where
My location is Minneapolis, MN
Thank you,
R

Last edited by a moderator:
ranvir_usa

Can you post your experience here and also what documents you have carried and what did they have asked you?

I have FP scheduled on May 17th at Baltimore MD

Madhu69

Madhu,

The process is very simple, all you will have to do is take your passport and EAD(if you have it) along with the FP notice. They will give you a coupon number after checking your FP notice. They call your number and check your FP notice and a identification proof(passport or EAD). Once they do that they will get you details from their system and will ask you to check for your current address in th system and then they will take/scan your finger prints. They will give keep the FP notice with them and will give you a receipt/form as proof that you have done your FP.

Thanks,
Octfiler.

rljh

I live in council bluffs, iowa which is adjacent to omaha, nebraska. I don't know if I will go to omaha,ne or to des moines, iowa.

krish

my experience @ newark for FP

Hi Madhu69,

My experience was same as OctFiler. I also went at 8:00 AM and my appointment was at 1 PM and was sent back by lady sitting at door. No problem faced with Ids. Everything went smooth.

Thanks

Guys

My online status message changed today as follows, I got my FP done on 17th May

On May 28, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

:) :) :)

Approved Dec 03 I140 Cases

Hi guys

Here is the spread sheet for approved Dec 03 cases as of today.