December 2001 RD - Tracker

RD: December 17th, 2001
ND: December 26nd, 2001
FP: May, 2002

Let us see if we engineers/professionals can come up with a guess for Decemeber month applicants...

....February First week, should be start of December applicants

What say others ??

RD: December 2nd, 2001
ND: December 4th, 2001
FP: April, 2002

I heard INS put a freeze on all i-485 adjudications.
Is that true? How long it'll take for them to resume processing?
Good luck to everyone.

I guess this is the right time to bring this thread back to life. December filers, please post your RFE/Approval details.

cmr

RD 12/11/01
ND 12/14/01
FP 04/23/02

Hi Guys,
my brother in MN got his 485 approved on 13th. He had received RFE couple of weeks back. RFE about spouse vacination info and his salary info. His RD was 12/06 and LIN start with LIN02053-XXXXX.

Hope is around the corner guys..

Originally posted by gc2nutter
Hi Guys,
my brother in MN got his 485 approved on 13th. He had received RFE couple of weeks back. .........
See my guess was wrong, few of my friends had RD in Aug. 2001 and they got their approval in Aug. 2002, and so I came up with this guess of 12-15 months. Nobody can predict this....I repeat NOBODY.
I see at rupnet people having RD between Aug and Jan 2003 being approved. It all depends on your luck dear friends...All boils down to luck.
But there is hope...Search for this thread "Pork, Ghee...Its time to roll" in 485 issues in NSC, and add your name to the petition Rajiv/Members is filling to BCIS and AILA.

I2U,
I still remember the moment I first read your reply. At that I thought Feb/Mar is too far away, we will here well before that time..but, alas!!! we are sitting in Mid June.:eek:

I agree totally, one has to have luck (lots of it)

Originally posted by gc2nutter
I2U,
I still remember the moment I first read your reply. At that I thought Feb/Mar is too far away, we will here well before that time..but, alas!!! we are sitting in Mid June.:eek:

I agree totally, one has to have luck (lots of it)

Friends ...Go through this Thread before it gets too long (right now only 9 pages) and you will find a way to faster service from NSC. Rajiv The Administrator is helping us achieve our goal.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83402&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Best of Luck

RFE issued on 7/14

the on0line status say

"On July 14, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting
additional evidence or information in this case. The
notice explains in detail what additional material is
needed. If you have questions about the notice, what
is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have
not received the notice. Please contact the service
center where you submitted your application during
business hours."

I have not spoken to the lawyer yet about the details
as I just found this out. I will send her an email..

hopefully it is not fingerprint again. I had fp done in the first week of April

I got approved on 07/09/03

My Receipt date was 12/13/2001 and I gotapproved on 07/09 after they receive my RFE on 07/01/03 on justification of current employment in the area I received NIW.