Dec'04 I-140 approved

SPASK

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Let me share the good news. My I-140 which was applied concurrently in Dec'04 got approved yesterday. It's a long story..

My first I140 under EB2 was denied(ability to pay) last year and I applied MTR. I also started another I140/I485 EB3 category in Dec'04 with an SUB-Labor from the same employer. Recently MTR got denied after 10 months of wait time. After a month I got this second one approved. It is really a big relief for me.

I got EAD in the month of Jan'05 but never recd the FP's? During the first GC process I finished FP's. Is there any link for not receiving the FP notices for the second process? Any ideas?

SPASK said:
Guys,

Let me share the good news. My I-140 which was applied concurrently in Dec'04 got approved yesterday. It's a long story..

My first I140 under EB2 was denied(ability to pay) last year and I applied MTR. I also started another I140/I485 EB3 category in Dec'04 with an SUB-Labor from the same employer. Recently MTR got denied after 10 months of wait time. After a month I got this second one approved. It is really a big relief for me.

I got EAD in the month of Jan'05 but never recd the FP's? During the first GC process I finished FP's. Is there any link for not receiving the FP notices for the second process? Any ideas?
Hi,
Could you please let us know what is your PD, RD and ND. I also applied in december. Just want to know the details.
Thanks
KK

here it is.

Eb3-nsc
Pd:10/2003 Sub-labor
140/485/ap/ead Rd-12/15/04
Ead,ap Ad - 01/2005
Fp-?????????????

congarts............hoping many more I 140 to come............good to see Dec 04 ........good luck for I 485........post ur PD also....

HARRY007 said:
Congrats.... Good to see December approval ..EB3 first one....

Good to see Dec 2004 approval,
Harry007:

My ND/RD same as yours. Have you updates your information in the 2004 tracker spread sheet.

-Pearl

Congrats SPASK,

I am also Dec 04 filer. My I-140 aplication went in as EB3 by mistake, though it should have been EB2. My lawyer told me USCIS has been notified but no response from USCIS or new I-140 receipt.

Salani
EB3 ?
PD 12/2002
I485/I140/EAD/AP ND-12/09/04
FP1- 1/12/05
EAD AD-2/05
AP AD-2/05
I140 AD?
I485 AD?
FP2 - 5/12/05 schedule

SPASK said:

SPASK,

Did your first 140 go for CSC and then get denied (even MTR) because of Ability to Pay? Did your second sub-LC go for NSC and get approved as I see in your another post?

SPASK said:
Guys,

I'm not sure if USCIS tracks FPs by the 485 A Number or by your SS. You might want to call the 800 number and ask them. Just to be proactive than reactive. Good luck.

SPASK said:
Guys,

Congratulations SPASK.

Hi SPASK,

Iam also same situation SPASK .I think there is link for this kind of case. I already spoke to finger print Notice Center and FBI service. FBI service people are told me about first case information and FINGER PRINT NOTICE guys are told me that you will receive finger print notice soon. I observe that My Alien# on EDI card for first case and second case was same.

It's my turn to say that I got the Magic E-mail; I have been silent visitor to this site for 6 months, iam so thrilled to see the approval notice. My I-140 which was applied concurrently in Jan'05 got approved 05-10-2005.

HERE MY STORY:

My first I140 under EB3(Future employment-NSC) was denied (Due to Employers Ability to Pay Preferred Wage) I started another I140/I485 EB3 NSC category in Jan'05 with an SUB-Labor from the same employer and included my wife as dependent, she received finger prints notice on 02-03-2005 .

Me and My wife got EAD in the month of Jan'05 but never recd the FP's. During the first GC process I finished FP's.

Thanks,
Big-brother
Labor PD – March 2003 - Retrogressed
140/485(EB3) concurrent NSC ND - 01/07/2005
EAD AD - 01/13/05
AP ND - 04/05/2005 – NOT Approved Yet
140 AD - 05/10/2005
485 AD - ??/??/????

SPASK said:
Guys,