DEC03 Filers

Here Is Another Dec 03 Approval.

SadashivePethi said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attn DEC 03 filers.

Third approval in just 2 days.

Congrats akhan124

Oh Man I-140 approvals are falling like anything. There is a rain of I-140 approvals. Congrats and good luck guys.

I am sitting tight.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24th Dec 03 I-140 Approved!
Hi All!
I just wanted to share this great news that, my I-140 has just got approved. The details are:
I-140 AND 485 both filed concurently on Dec 24th 2003.
I-140 approved on Jan 24th 2005.
FP. Done on 06/15/04
Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheyStink
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2004

I140 Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't heard from my lawyer yet but checked online and it seems my 140 got approved on 1/25. Filed concurrently in Dec. 03. No changes in 485 status.

El_Paso are you falling under PD retrogression ?

are you from India, philipines, China and is your PD after JAn 2002

I-140 Approved

Gurus,

Finally got the message after wait of 11 months and 5 days, that my I-140 is APPROVED.

Thanks a lot everybody and special thanks to Rajeev Khanna and his team of experts.

My LUD changed today, 28th Jan 05 which says approval notice was sent on 26th Jan 2005 but never received email till today from USCIS. I have confirmed with my lawyer and he said "YES, Its approved".

Good luck, patience pays off.

Congratulations to SadashivePethi

And help to maintain this thread.

There is only one month between your PD and I-140 RD, is that so quick?

That makes more sense.

Actually, you guys are pretty lucky comparing to me. My PD is 03/26/2002, but my I-140's RD is Apr 27, 2004, so there is still long way to go.

Congratulations to you guys!

SadashivePethi said:
Gurus,

Finally got the message after wait of 11 months and 5 days, that my I-140 is APPROVED.

Thanks a lot everybody and special thanks to Rajeev Khanna and his team of experts.

My LUD changed today, 28th Jan 05 which says approval notice was sent on 26th Jan 2005 but never received email till today from USCIS. I have confirmed with my lawyer and he said "YES, Its approved".

Good luck, patience pays off.
SadashivePethi,

Please inform your category EB2 or EB3? Also, pls mention if u r from Retrogression affected country?

Thanks.

Actually, I do find some DEC cases are approved, I think this is a pretty good week comparing to the previous weeks.

Finally I-140 Approved

Got home and my email says I-140 approved on January 26.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by a moderator:
pr-gc said:
SadashivePethi,

Please inform your category EB2 or EB3? Also, pls mention if u r from Retrogression affected country?

Thanks.

pr-gc.

I am EB3 and yes, I am from Retrogression affected country.

SadashivePethi said:
pr-gc.

I am EB3 and yes, I am from Retrogression affected country.
SadashivePethi,

Thanks for ur reply. My I-140 (EB3-Concurrent) RD is Jan 09, 2004. Hoping to get I-140 approval soon.

pr-gc