• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dec Visa Bulletin Up

Petamiss

Registered Users (C)
Next Bulletin is now up - 1 week early :)

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 18,100 Except: Egypt 10,900
Ethiopia 16,700
Nigeria 10,000
ASIA 3,400
EUROPE 10,950
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 600
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 750

Thank you Petamiss

I'm finally current in january. There was no suspense for me since I was very close last month.

If every month keeps growing 700, it should around 9700 until Sept of next year... OMG... I am out of range....

Asia is actually increasing. November adds 450 cases, December only 350, but January adds 700. If February adds 1400 and March 2800, we should be fine.

slow Europe

:( Very disappointing for the EU region. I'm loosing hope my friends ...
Yeah, very slow increase for Europe this FY :
5 700 + 1 300 = 7 000 + 2 250 = 9 250 + 1 700 = 10 950

One might actually thought that the pace would pick up (the reason that indicates this is, that the extra draw of winners would indicate that there are not enough selectees acting upon their dv, and they would like to advance the interviews at bit quicker pace to utilise the infrastructure better, and leave some more for the end of the process too (new selectees)).
I may actually be one of the very few who is not bothered by this, actually I am happy that I don't have to go to the interview in January, gives me more time to prepare everything for February or March (since I am CN2013EU00012***), and since it would be best for us to move in the summer of 2013, we might actually have time until August or September to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is close to 17k so I guess May/June for me. Thought I would be Jan/Feb though... but thats not happening anymore I guess.
I predict no jump for EU region, since october selectees got CN of mid 20k`s which will get processed by september if we follow current pace... so it makes sense. I think that if you are under 20k you will get processed 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah... i hoped for january/february too. now im hoping for march unless something changes. but at the same time what would be the point of doing another selection, if those people have case numbers close to 30k (talking about europe). with this speed the have very low chances for interviews.

yeah... i hoped for january/february too. now im hoping for march unless something changes. but at the same time what would be the point of doing another selection, if those people have case numbers close to 30k (talking about europe). with this speed the have very low chances for interviews.

Well if refer to this graph

http://www.anony.ws/i/2012/10/13/5QXPq.png

By september with current pace it would make it to 30k.

It's a slightly bigger jump than I expected for Oceania, from 500 in December to 600 in January. In the past, it's rarely increased by 100 during the Dec/Jan period. I was thinking it would come in at 550 or 570 so I'm a bit surprised.

For selfish reasons, I hope it doesn't increase by more than 100 for February as I would not be able to make the interview before the 20th of February. If I do get current in February, I will have to change our interview date until March - I hope they can accommodate that and I also hope that doesn't cause us problems.