DEC cases stalled

dengdeng

Registered Users (C)
I haven't found any dec cases processed recently.
Or at least only few. What is going on?

Has anyone known his case assigned to officer but still waiting for nothing?

BCIS issued a RFE for my case

Hi dengdeng,
BCIS issued a RFE on June 2nd. Still waiting for post.

RD: 12/6/2001
ND: 12/17/2001
EAC 0266XXXX
FP : 3/14/2002
RFE Issued: 07/02/2003

It's not ONLY DEC cases

There are also a lot of NOV cases left.

Could it be those who left are the unfortunate ones whose
"security check" has not yet been done?

Seems to have picked up today

I just ran the famous script on the EAC 02 62 50xxx series. There was actually 2 approvals July 3 and 3 today. Maybe they are starting again.

It's true . We are seeing more approvals for Jan'02 RD than Dec'01 RD. I am also not sure why it is happening so

Well, among thousands of cases you run, should be
at least 10 more approved or processed. Two cases touched doesn't mean they are processing normal speed at all. They dramatically slowed down since June.

More info

The two cases July 3 were children below 14. But the three today all had FP 4/24/2002 , My date too!! :))

transfers

Our (dec 2001) cases were transferred to Baltimore on June 13. There were massive transfers around that date. Local offices seems to be slow scheduling an interview. Till now we don't get anything from Baltimore while other posts saying they have interview scheduled after 6 months or so after the transfer.

I think the slow Dec. approval pace is because they move people from one line to another, and reporting the tremendous success in fighting the backlog.
:mad:

For the EAC-02-068 series the last approval was on Jun 23 and nothing after that, not even a transfer or RFE. It definitely looks as if all Dec cases have been put on hold.