Dec Case - RFE Issued for both me and my wife. - How long does it take for the RFE to reach the law

a c

Registered Users (C)
Please post experiences here. If anyone has been in the same boat (RFE issues for both spouse and primary applicant. Please post details of RFE ?

I have left my old company and have to call the old company lawyer to get details of the RFE . I hope he sends it to me. Can the IIO tell what the RFE was for ?

Any input will be appreciated .

Thanks

a c

In my case the AVM message changed to "on Nov 6 RFE was issued" yesterday. I called the IIO yesterday but she didn\'t tell me what the RFE was for. So, IIO usually don\'t tell what the RFE was for over the phone. MY RD 01-19-01, ND 01-29-01, FP 05-01-01.I hope this helps.
I am guessing it will take 4-5 days to reach the lawyer. I have a question too...do you guys know if they send copy to both me and my lawyer or just my lawyer??

Thanks,
Yak&Yeti

Yak! you are getting closer..

I don\'t think you will get a copy. Only lawyers receive RFE\'s.
Lawyer should have it in less than a week.

Good Luck!

No Title

Hi Yak,

My dates are close to yours, RD 1/22/01 and ND 2/01/01, My AVM msg says case not found till date. Did you exp something like this, can you share yourinfo.
Thanks

Hope this info helps.

In my case, RFE Issued according to AVM : Oct-16.
I received original RFE copy on Oct-22.
My lawyer also received original RFE copy on Oct-23.

Good Luck

srp

Thanks man...finally I heard the RFE message. When did you say you were going for PP stamping?? Is it this Friday?? Good luck to you too man.

Regards,
Yak&Yeti

samUsam

Yes AVM message said "case not found" till first week of October. On second week it changed to "was received on blah blah". I don\'t think the message really matters because I\'ve seen people being approved from "case not found" to "case approved" and...."case not found" to
"received on" to "case approved". I hope this helps and Good Luck to you SamUsam.

Regards,
Yak&Yeti

You also received the copy of the RFE ?

I have been hearing on this forum, that only the lawyer receives it. I would definitely like to reeceive a copy as I have a new lawyer and I do not know whether the INS actually processed the application for representation that he sent them. thanks for the info.

No Title

HiYak,
thanks for the message man. Good luck to you and our fellows who has similar ND/RD.

Regards

You now get copy of RFE\'s because of Sept 11th

I got a note with my RFE copy saying the INS were sending them out to the lawyer and applicant after sept 11th to make sure nothing gets lost.

Thanks Lara, but there are other people who got RFE \'s after Sep11 , but that was sent only to the

I wonder why there is so much inconsistancy. Others with RFE, please provide feedback

Thanks

Yes a c, I received the RFE

My ND : Oct 16.
I called IIO and she told me that RFE was issued.
Till date, AVM plays the same old message ( we received your i485 ...)
FYI: They asked last 2 years earnings statement. ( Too much right!!! )

Any way, Good Luck.

Regards
Samson