DEC BULLETIN is OUT!!

gp111,

I see pd for EB2 from India is july 2000.
do you know what the pd for EB2 from India was last month.
trying to figure out if it was a big jump.

thanks

jan 00 I believe

waitingnwaiting said:
gp111,

I see pd for EB2 from India is july 2000.
do you know what the pd for EB2 from India was last month.
trying to figure out if it was a big jump.

thanks

waitingwaiting,

I believe EB2 IND dates moved from JAN 00 to July 00.

regards,

saras

I trust my optimism it will move many months ahead in coming months.
I beleive it was just temporary halt in last two months to review pending statistics. Now since they have apparently done it ..............it will move relatively better ...............................from last coupel of days few approval indicated that it was moving. Ift his so called bill gets approved.........we all will have good chance of enjoying current list !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
MrGC2004 said:
I trust my optimism it will move many months ahead in coming months.
I beleive it was just temporary halt in last two months to review pending statistics. Now since they have apparently done it ..............it will move relatively better ...............................from last coupel of days few approval indicated that it was moving. Ift his so called bill gets approved.........we all will have good chance of enjoying current list !!!!!

What makes you think that -- if the current bill get passed it will make every thing current...

There are too many new comers for PD 2000 to 2002 with the substitution labors and guys coming out of the backlog centers ... for dates to become current all this new visa number release ... won't help. The country quota is another factor which will play in very heavily ... although the bill tries to remove the dependent from the EB listing ... still they will consume the country quota.. For heavly populated country -- its a long wait, as more and more guys are opting to get older labor instead of new ones -- to accelerate there GC process.

I thought DOL is coming out with a rule against sale of LC's. That should slow down the new entrants in old LCs :D

U mean substitution and not 'sale' (unless u are referring to the reality of the use of situation!). They never had a policy on sale buddy! Otherwise we would have seen them on ebay :D

Sandy2000 said:
I thought DOL is coming out with a rule against sale of LC's. That should slow down the new entrants in old LCs :D

In a way substitution labor will not end as ... if they try to repel the law/ provision .. then all the atttorneys & employee will stage a protest... There argument is they have already spent lot of time, money and material to get a labor done and now the employee is leaving using AC-21.

I do not think this is going to end soon.

But USCIS may be more vigilant in future about the labor substitution companies ... but man think of this .. there are hazar companies that are doing this ... how much USCIS will check and if they go one by one ... expect more delays ..