dec 99 RD

ND Aug99

has anybody with a dec 99 RD been approved yet? they were processing end of nov cases a week ago so
they should be in dec now unless ofcourse they\'re still devoting a lot of time to unfinished aug & sept cases.

No Title

I am not sure they are going to do in any december because they moved date back to 08/06/99...as of 02/28/01...

No Title

My RD is 12/17/99 and ND is 12/21/99. I have not yet seen a single approval for December. Can other persons with December RD/ND come forward and post their details. Immitracker shows only a few cases of December.

No Title

Here r my details:
PD: 0297, RD:12/10/99, ND:12/13/99, FP:12/12/00, AD:prepared to wait forever.

NSC Sucks..........

No Title

fat lady has sung on dec 99 RD cases. nsc has confirmed that they have
shifted back to focusing on the huge backlog of aug & sept 99 cases.
just our luck that they went all the way to nov then backtracked back
to aug.

No Title

this is just great. RDs of jan, feb, march have been getting approvals while those of late 99 sit & watch trying to figure out whether they are getting burnt \'coz of PD, EB category or location. the answer is simple: NSC has no clue what they are doing. thats what happens when a bunch of country bumpkins who ought to be working on a ranch milking cows, start processing legal documents.

No Title

Does anyone know what in the world is going on at NSC?? My RD is Dec. 29, 1999 and ND is Jan. 04, 2000. I\'m still waiting for a Decision even though people with RD in March and even April of 2000 is getting their cases approved !!!!!!!!!!!