Dec 2001 Tracker

Looks like it is EB3 time

All the DEC 2001 approvals todate have been EB 3 ....hope EB 2 starts soon....
No luck on my case today......ND 6 Dec

No updatest till now

Guys,,,mine is EB3...but I have still not heard anything.,..

When does AVM gets updated..is it everyday or once a week...any guess..

Shanks

GCCrusader,Shanks

Looking at couple of other approvals, I thought this would be the week. But again some of the approvals were reported towards the end of the week. I would think Thursday or Friday would be a good idea to check the AVM!! What say?

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO I-140 APPROVED

HI GUYS,
     ALL THE BEST GUYS FOR I-140. MINE APPROVED YESTERDAY.

ND: 04 DEC

SEE YOU IN I-485 DISCUSSION GROUP.

RNSHAH

Congrats- RNSHAH

In which catagory did you file, Mine is EB3 and ND is 17-DEC-01, and do post your details of I-140 on Instrack.sce.net the site suggested by GCrusader. Best of luck for I-485, Also update details of foe I-485 on that site, once you have it with you.

At last got approved

Guys. My I-140 got approved yesterday. See you in I-485 forum. ND-11/13/01 EB2 (BS+5)

This waiting game is painful

That too when we see approvals for people who filed with us or after us...we start getting worried.
But in the end unless something is really wrong everybody gets approved.
I still fee INS is working on EB3\'s now.Cos even the pending ones from Novmber are mostly EB2.

We can see the clear picture at instrack..

So guys who already got approvals/RFE please post your info to instrack.sce.net

Congrats

RNSHAH, VSM, Congrats on the approvals guys. One question. When you say yesterday 01/28, is this the date you hear on the AVM? Does this mean, the AVM is updated almost on the same day of the approval? Thanks.

Thanks

The message says "Your I-140 was approved on 01/28/02". It looks like it is updated the same day as approval.

Waiting

GCCrusader, hang in there buddy. I checked again.. nothing ( EAC 02-049-xxxxx). Not even my H-1B & H4 (EAC 02-054-xxxxx).
I do not understand why some I-140s take longer than others. It should be the persons assigned to them.

Congrats

Hi

Congrats and even I have the similar EAC No.
Checked today, but still the regular Voice message.

Once again Congrats.

Thanks
bsk

RFE

Hi guys on the I-140 waiting list. I checked again for mine; no change on the I-140 ( EAC 02 049 XXXXX). However, an RFE was issued on my H-1B extension ( EAC 02 054 xxxxx). Does anybody know if the two are related somehow? Thanks

GCcrusader

Thanks for the reply. I was worrying about the I-140; now I began worrying about the H-1B extension.
There are new approvals in between our numbers; keep the hope.Cheers

Cinta

I made mistake in December..i should have filed both EB 2 and 3...at VSC itself..instead i filed a EB3 with Nebraska..and EB 2 at VSC looks like i will get that one before this one.
I prefer this one cos,VSC seems to be the most organized in all the ones at present.