Dec 2001 Tracker

No news till now

Its a great news..and a big relief to all of us who have december receipt dates..
I have not heard any news about mine..My EAC is 02055XXXXX..let us wait and see,,
I would pray and wish that everyone of us will soon get their I-140 Cleared..
All the best to every one of us...

Shanks

December

Vidchin, congrats; mine also is expired as well as my wife\'s ( H-1B, H-4). We do have the receipts for the extension. I think this should be O.K. I will consult the attorney, though. I hope soon!

GCCrusader

IS it true that if we try to check our status or speak with INS officer..our case gets delayed..or is that a rumour floating around..
shanks

vidchin

Hi Vidchin, on the instrack you have a PD 07/06/2000. Can you explain what is it? It may be VSC is taking care of EB3 I-140?
Thanks in advance and congrats again.. Go have a beer and celebrate man.

About the Rumour

I have heard the other way too. If you keep calling them they will take up the case early!! *_*

Waiting for Approval

Hi

Here are my details,

RD: Nov 30th 01
ND: Dec 04th 01
Category: EB2-RIR (3Yrs BS + 9 Yrs Exp)
File No: EAC-02-054-xxxxx
LC: Self from MD

waiting for Approval.

Thanks
BSK

Is picking of cases random or sequential

Hi guys,
I have a question.. Whether the picking of cases for I 140 is random or its sequential on the basis of EAC number.
Thanks in advance

New VSC Processing dates

I saw latest processing dates on murthy.com. I-140 it says 12/03/01. Mine is Nov 13 but no approval yet.

Labor substitution used

My company used an already approved labor to file my I140 as my own labor was getting
delayed of the slow processing of SESA/DOL.

Thank you and Good luck to you. Your will get approved anytime - just keep checking AVM.

I would love to have a beer. But I am married.:) So you know....can\'nt do it any more.

VSC Processing times

Guys, VSC I-140 processing times are given as " RD of oldest case in queue" as 12/03/01 and estimated processing times of 80-100 days. The way I understand this is RD before 12/03 are in the queue somewhere; this should include mostly NOV cases and since this latest processing times were posted on Jan. 21, the thing is moving.. Latest DEC cases have RDs as 12/04 and 12/03..
what happens to cases before these.. I cannot see much logic here..

A general questions (not I-140 specific). GCCrusadee, anyone....

My employer sent an email that all H1s and GCs to immediately notify INS (if not done already) of change in address in US by filing AR 11 as INS wants to be strict about tracking non-citizens. What is this about? I am not sure that most H1/GC holders file this when they move within US.

Sorry about the wrong thread. Did not know where to post this.

No Title

Hi GCCrusader,
Did you get update about your I-140? Actually I am planning to do the same. I am bit worried how its going to be. Please update about ur case.
Thanks

cinta

Thanks for your response. I did not read your note until just now. I am waiting for a response from my company\'s legal dept. But I also would like to have a second opinion. Please let me know what you find from our attorney. I can wait few more weeks until my extension comes through. But I am in EB3 catg and I am worried abovt priority dates.

thanks.

Shanks

None. It is the same message till Friday evening. Nothing new will come out till the end of the week I guess!