DEC 2001 Case transfered to Baltimore

vig

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

My case is tranfered to local Baltimore INS for interview.

My details are below

EB3/MD/AOS
MD :19-DEC-2001
RD :04-JAN-2002
FP :04-JUN-2002
Case transfered to local INS on :31-JULY-2002.

Please those who have interview in baltimore, post your interview schedule dates.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope Baltimore processes fast

Hope Baltimore processes fast and properly this year. I had couple of friends last year who got transferred and They told they do not have I-140 petitions at interview time; VSC sent them to NVC for consular processing; they told cannot stamp and come back after we get papers. It got delayed for them another 5 months.
Also if you check in this forum "Baltimore transfer" many such cases come out.

I am just telling this to get some opinions on this, because when filing I-140's many lawyers opt for NVC option and then use I-485. In my I-140 approval it is stated like that. Does this means always INS sends the paper to NVC or if they get the 485 application, may not send.

This has been causing some worry, though I know there is no use.
Just wait and play with them.

Anyway anyone know Baltimore phone number so that we can ask them when they may schedule so that we can get an idea...

Enjoy your weekends....

Thats why i posted my I-140 approval notice statements in this fourum.

I cannot conclude anything from this.

All the people who answered that posting told its AOS.

Shall i think, since its I140 AOS, my I140- will be available at the time of interview.

Thats the main concern for me. I know Baltimore center will process cases bit slower than VSC. We can wait for the interview call. Thats ok.

I dont want to hear "140 is not availble at the time of interview, so cannot make any decision, wait for another 6 months"

That sucks.

That wait will really make u go mad..

Thats my main worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont they have Photocopy machines

I keep wondering how illogical VSC behaves (we know that
already).
Most time in this situation they say we do not have 140
lets wait for consulate to send them. When VSC sends the
approval to NVC for consular action, CANT THEY TAKE A PHOTOSTAT and send it to interview center if AOS.

This really beats my logic how this organization works.
C'mon take a photostat man. Dont be that lazy.

Even been to a Govt Office in the USA ...
They come to office with a big truckload of potato chips
and diet coke and keep guzzling like a SUV ..

Crap.

Hi
I want to know the difference between state and federal court? Is it only their jurisdiction that makes them different? If for example I had a case that went all the way to the supreme court of california and they disagree with me. Can I "theoretically" take my court case to the federal court systems court of appeals and further own to the United States Supreme Court. Or will my case die in the ruling of the Supreme Court of California?