Dec 2000 folks - anyone checked AVM today (10/17/01)? - EOM

I checked

Same stupid message..."your I-485.....******".

I have really really given up.

No Title

Sounds like it! Just checked the AVM. Damn thing plays the same message. It\'s testing my patience ( and I used to pride myself as being a patient person!).

I485 approved

Guys
Mine was approved on October 12. My lawyer sent my I485 on November 15th, 2000. I have no idea about ND, RD, etc. I can only tell you our FP was taken on May 8th, 2001.
I was a passive follower of this chat room. It was very helpful to me. Thanks very much.

Hu Hu congrats...i wish i can be as ignorant

I wish i can be ignorant like you about my RD , ND etc & not worry and get my approval.
But then...it doesn\'t work !!

Enjoy your freedom.

I was patient too

till they started approving December cases. I became obsessive after and started calling AVM twice a day. Now, I have given up, cuz I think VSC has pretty much stopped approving stuff after the Anthrax scare.

FRIGGING TERRORISTS!

I was excited when I saw it too, but

they may have approved it before the Anthrax thing happened.

I think I will stop my whining for now,

especially keeping in mind the folks who had to wait for more than 2 years to get their approvals.

No Title

Thing is if it had completely stopped, I could have understood, but I am seeing couple of Jan cases everyday getting approved with no movement on dec cases and it\'s making me crazy!

Same here gc_ss!

I console myself by looking at the two October 99 cases approved today.
Had the economy been good and things stable i would not care a damn about how fast my case is processed...but with these layoffs and uncertain times...i need my GC badly.

I am in the same boat with you...

All bcaz of the bad economy. My H1B and advanced parole expires on 9th Jan\'02 and I am planning to go to India by the last week of Dec. If I get my GC, I need to apply for AP extension.

Happy to know I am not alone!

December \'00 case approved

Just kidding :) Sorry had to do this. I was just getting so depressed reading the woes of the december crowd, that i decided to cheer every up. but then i could have annoyed a bunch. anyways, keep the faith and keep sifting the boards.