Dec 2000 case APPROVED!!!!!!

se ru

RD/ND DEC2000, I-140 for CP,was approved on Dec 7th. Awaiting approval notice.
Hang in there guys! your turn will be next.
Appreciate, all of your information during this long process. Please, continue to post information and help out your fellow immigrants.
thanks,
seru

Congrats ... and question

Could you pl. give some details
 your I-140 is applied for CP
and your I-485 is applied for AOS.
what action you took to solve the problem?.

No action taken! Nothing much you can do anyway!!!

I just spent a lots of sleepless nights. Got abused a couple of times by some good for nothing iio\'s. they really don\'t care-they lie to you, misinform you and just downright abuse you.

Just hang tight and keep praying. If you have a good lawyer who cares about you more than your money get them to make some phone calls to the VSC.
One thing I was contemplating doing was to write to my senator next week. I had all the letters prepared but decided to wait for one good week and it just happened!!!.

you made it

Congratulations Seru, we shared the same I40/CP problem. joma and you are done, hope we\'ll be done soon, too. these are good news. enjoy it...

Congrats, details please.

Seru - Congratulations.
What is your PD, 140 approved date, 485 filed date etc., and most importantly which consulate(name, country)is mentioned in your 140 for CP. My 140 is also for CP and my RD = 12/11/00 and ND = 12/26/00
Your reply will give me an Idea.

Details

Pd: June1999, I-140 approval Oct2000 for chennai, India. RD:12/06, ND: 12/22. Hope this helps.
From what I have seen and experienced there is no rhyme or reason on how VSC approves applications. It is all pure luck.

Congatulations, Seru!!!!!

Congratulations seru. Enjoy the freedom. If you are going to newark for stamping, I-485 stamping entrance is on the side of the building. Do not use the main entrance.

Rest of my friends, Wait patiently. there is no logic behind these approvals. Yours will come soon. throw away all the tensions and sleep peacefully.

Thank you guys!

I wan\'t you all to know how appreciative I am for all of the information you shared with me over the last few weeks. Discussing my issues on this portal helped me keep my sanity intact.Joma, abhiyant, 485approval,f e, and others I can\'t remember you are all great!
Thanks again guys!.
I will continue to visit the portal and answer any questions and keep you guys posted.

I am still waiting 485 Approval

There is no change in AVM. Still says received on ....

I am thinking of writing to local senator sometime by end of this week if nothing happens. This is ridiculous as March cases have already started and my ND is 1/5/01.