Dec 01RD+RFE+2nd FP, but not yet approved

tick_tock_tick

Registered Users (C)
Are there any Dec 01 RD cases still out there, or am I the only one left behind on the platform?

Green Card Kal Ho Na Ho

RD 12/18/01
RFE 07/03/03
FP2 10/04/03

Akele Tum Akele Hum

I am also here. There are others as well. Visited Congresswoman's office and asked her staffer to make a query.

RD: 12/26/01
ND: 01/10/02

FP1: 03/14/02
RFE: 06/09/03
RFE Rec'd: 09/03/03

FP2 Date: 10/25/03

Actual FP2 Date: 11/05/03

RD October 2001
FP1 February 2002
FP2 June 2003
FP3 December 2003

AD ????
Hope my dates help you feel better
( 2 month prior your dates and no news)

RD Nov 2001

My case approved in June after RFE.

Wife's case not yet approved and no RFE also. Contacted Goerge Allen and Frank Wolf (VA)...no luck.

And me...

The congresswoman who promised to help sent a query to VSC - they replied saying we need to wait for 60 days :mad:

Re: And me...

Originally posted by vidongre
The congresswoman who promised to help sent a query to VSC - they replied saying we need to wait for 60 days :mad:

I think even congreeional folks have the same messages like INS. They told my wife the same thing......once in July and then again in November. Frustating, considering there is no other way of finding out also whats holding things back for my wife. People in my office who filed after us got approved with their spouses and children. I just hope they have nt lost my wife's papers.

I'm here too. Senator office told me my case has been assigned to an officer on 11/20. And should hear sth in 30 days.

Did 2nd fp On Sep 26.

Still waiting for 2nd FP...
My FP expired on July 26, 2003.
I contacted Senator during the sametime and got reply back from Senator on August 27th that 2nd FP will be scheduled within 30 to 60 days.
Then again contacted Senator end of October and then followed up with mail and voice messages. Immigration Assistant from Senator office called me back on Nov 06, 2003 saying that 2nd FP will be scheduled within 30 days.
Then again contacted Senator now this week and waiting for reply.
Still waiting for 2nd FP...

I contacted Senator Corzine's office (NJ) a month ago and resulted RFEs issued for both myself and my wife.

For me , they asked for Employment letter, pay stubs, tax return;

For my wife, they asked 2 photos taken within 30 days after RFE date. Anyone has similar experience like this?

Now, according to Fedex Tracking, they received our RFE esponse today (12/10/2003). But it is yet to be updated on their web site.

Wait continues.

Re: vidongre

60 Days from when? The day of the query or the day of the 2nd Fingerprint?

Who knows? 60 days from 2nd FP are already over.... 60 days after query will be sometime in Jan 04.