Dec 01 Case (No RFE and No FP2), Great!!!!

light at the end of the tunnel...

Just hope that the light at the end of the tunnel is not an approaching Train!!

:D

My biggest worry is similar thing happened for Sep 2001 cases. Some of the September applicants not recieved any correspondance from BCIS for quite while and finally their cases are transferred to local offices.

Hopefully this won't happen for December cases. Sometimes VSC thinks it is overloaded it will transfer all backlog files to local offices.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Same Same Same

I have been waiting and waiting.....all friends got approved.

RD: 12/21/01
ND: 01/07/02
FP1:05/01/02
FP2: ????????
RFE: ????????
AD: don't know.

Vermont? Senetor? wait till approved?

manumahi, now you scare us all friend. I hate to sit finger crossed and wait for the approaching train at the end of the tunnel. Can we atleast find out what other people did. I called NCSC about a month back and they said that 2nd FP may not be required blah blah.... I think in the next couple of days I will contact NCSC and ask for tier 2 officer. Let us try before giving up hope.

Just thinking, is it an option to go to the local INS and force the guy to call Vermont and find out what's happening?? Is there any cons for this like transfer to local INS?? just a thought !!!

dukhiman

My feelings about leftover dec cases

I feel that we all on this board and not on this board with this situation of NO FP2 and NO RFE are under special scrutiny for one reason or the another.

We are either a random pick or some reason they think that files these people needs some special attention

Manumahi's observation is right, Cases will get transfered and we will have to wait for Interview for another 1 year.

I think its time we all need to think and find a solution to this or else we will be in deeper shit then we are,

On Oct 1' 2003 the Dates for Vermont service center is definitely moving one month, so ours will be considered as old old case

Manumahi

Manumahi, on second thought answering your questions reagarding transfers and interviews

My observation for transfer and interview is mostly under following categories

1) NIW / EB1 category

2) If one is from special registration country

3) for Married couple

Peter123

One more point you forgot to add for transfer and Interview

1) If you change your Job after 180 days

Are not most the people married ?

It is very rare that someone would apply single knowing how difficult it is to get the spouse after GC..

BTW I am in the same boat. JAN-02 RD and ND. FP1 MAY-02.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,
Earlier I had some problem with my 485 application. Personally went to local office and asked them whether there is any way to trigger local transfer. He told me no way. Only VSC can only do it. No else not even my employer or attorney or applicant.

guys in the next 10 minutes I am calling the damn 1800 number and asking for Tier 2, I will post my experience from that.

guys, just now I called NCSC, the lady took down my details and told me that my case is taking more than the published time RD: 1/22/02, ND: 2/11/02, FP1: 4/10/02. She will send a status query to my case to VSC. But unfortunately I donot have the A# so I have to call back again today afternoon. ALso I asked her my FP has already expired and she told 2nd FP has to be done, she donot know why it didnot came through and that is the reason for the status query. BTW she won't allow me to talk to tier 2 officers.

Same status for me

My details

RD 01/28/02
ND 02/14/02
EB2-NJ
FP1 05/12/02
FP recieved by INS 05/22/02

No RFE, no 2nd FP, nothing so far

Renewed 2nd EAD and FP, planning for 3rd renewal in Dec to be
on the safe side

Called BCIS and the lady said she cannot do an enquiry as I changed my address within last 30 days, so she cannot put another enquiry for another week or so.

This is frustrating, whatever time it takes, but we are entitiled for a proper answer atleast.

- Inteha

Dukhiman

Thanks for the Info Dukhiman

I am also going to call # 800 and let you you all know whats going on.

Cannot sit on the ass anymore

BCIS cannot rule our lives, We got to rule ours

Guys, today morning I called NCSC and a lady picked told my RD is 1/22/2002. She looked at something after brief silence she said that BCIS is processing this cases for 20 months and my 20 months has expired as of this monday, so she can issue a status query. I gave all the details for that. Also I said that my FP1 was recvd on 4/10/02 and nothing from them, she reiterated again that FP2 is inevitable and the status query might help. But she won't do it for my wife for security reasons and that she has to call back again personally. Then I told my wife to call from her office and again same thing they also send a status query for her. Let us see whether this triggers atleast a 2nd FP or Approval:rolleyes: :rolleyes: