Dec \'01 Approval !

gcwaitingNJ

Registered Users (C)
Yes!
I know this is very optimistic but let\'s start tracking December Approvals.
Should not be long based on INS\'s illogical and chaotic way of working.

I would like the permission of the people to use Any and All kinds of obscene words to describe the

Can you revise your discussion title?!

It would mislead many guys to think a Dec case has already been approved. You do not want to be thought as a bad guy, do you?

Relax! Chill!

You guys need a vacation. The posting was related to December approvals, hence the title. Besides if you don\'t like the posting,
simply IGNORE!

PS: Notice the first reply to the posting - Tracking, a reply which
was intended. Your postings are not providing any information so please stop!

Listen dude yr title is misleading

And it wastes other people\'s time having to check it expecting a december approval. Why don\'t you just change the title and do all of us a favor. Something like Dec 01 Tracker will target only those guys it is intended for. Unless it is yr intent to waste other people\'s time

gcwaitingNJ...That was a cheap trick!

Don\'t try to justify yourself by calling others uptight! If your intentions were noble, you would have chosen a less suggestive title than this.

Wastes Time????

You call a simple click, \'a waste of time\'?
Give me a break!!! How much time do you waste checking this board?

Nevertheless, I would gladly change the title. However I don\'t think that this is possible technically for a regular user.

Peace!

If you are accepting helps....

click any of your posts-click your name and you will find all your recent posts. Then click the item what you want to delete.

Insane title

I almost had a nervous break down and had to pinch myself to check if I was in my senses. Please guys, refrain from giving misleading titles. Just \'a click\' is certainly a waste of time and not worth it. Because, I would not have bothered even to check the thread if it had something like \'Dec 01 RD tracking\' or some other meaningful title.

This is an art of a low life Moron

Don\'t dare to defend your intentions, moron.
It is very clear that you want to draw attention by putting a stupid title and try to defend when people blast your a--

I can bet that you are a loser and have a very low life and no standards, brought out of a family of no values.