Debo, I called FBI today

helper007

Registered Users (C)
Debo, I called FBI again today and confirmed again that FP was sent in 24 hrs to CSC, INS. Now they dont have that in the system, what to do?

FBI person refused ,when I asked them to please conform from CSC whether they have received it. He inturn asked me to call them.

Dont know what to do, seems I am going to ignore the seconf FP notice for July 31st...

No Title

Call CSC tomorrow..dont delay it !! Tell IIO to check using A number...I rememebr she didnt ask you your A number right ?? she just checked using ur wac number right ?

No Title

I had my FP taken on June 2nd,Called IIO yesterday,Initially he check the first system and when I told him that my FP date is June 2nd,he ask me to wait and he check the other system (I guess) and he told me that my FP was received on June 3rd.I had also check with FBI and lady told the same date when they send my FP to CSC.

Yes, she checked using the WAC only, didnt ask for A number. I think I will try again today , the nu

No Title

yep ...good luck ..also can u please put ur details in detail box instead of subject box...thanks bud

Finally got the details

I called CSC again and this time she asked me for my A#.
Then she checked the FP and told me that everything looks Ok
and they have got it some days ago. Thanks Debo for letting me know the catch here. How does the process work now...