Dear Approved 6ers, Let\'s Get Together For Plastic Card Tracking !

GBMGC

Registered Users (C)
My Fellow Approved 6ers:
I have not seen a decent plastic card tracker in this forum. Let\'s make a good one just as we have made an excellent "6ers Club" for 485 approving process. Let\'s finish our green card journey with a big smile!

Let\'s share the following information and I will make a file as I did for 485 approvals:

Name // PSD (Passport Stamp Date) // INSO (which INS office stamped your passport, such as Philadelphia or New York City) // COD (Card Order Date by AVM) // CRD (Card Receive Date) // Wait Time from PSD

I have a very basic file for us to start. Come on, approved 6ers! Let\'s do it!

Good work! Here is my infor....

stamp date 3/15/02, in Philly, waiting for card, told waiting 10 to 12 months

Thanks 485almostthere! I got your info. I don\'t think it will take long to get the plastic. EOM

Existing Plastic Card Tracker

Please follow the link:

roger1234 "Plastic Card Tracker...Stamped location, date, VSC, waiting..." 3/4/02 8:46pm

The New List. I know there is an existing tracker. But I don\'t think they are serious posters...

If you look at the list, somebody had their PS early this year Jan or Feb, even Dec last year, has not received their cards. That is incredable. I think they have got the cards and left without posting. So I would like to trust my 6er friends, with whom I have successfully tracked 485 approvals. Let\'s come together again for this final journey of our green card saga, my dear 6ers!

AD: 3/11 PP 3/19 State: MD card: Waiting

It does not hurt to create a new list for 6ers so we can make a comparison horizontally. The existing track looks somewhat out of date...

AD 3/07/02 PP 3/19/02 Boston

An altogether pleasant experience.

Used approval notice copy.

Notice had wrong room on it -was taken into the General Enquiries room. Gave up EAD Card - time for the real thing!!

What is the process for getting Plastic Card.

What is the process for getting plastic card.
WHat forms to be used.
Where to apply.
How much is the fee.
How long is the wait.

Thanks in advance!