Dealine(August 17th)filing of I-140/485/131/765-Tracker

nj_suresh

Registered Users (C)
Please post your last miniute filing experiences here! Thanks!

EB3-RIR
PD-05214-xxxxx
PD March 25,2005 (Before 2 days-PERM starts)
NOF received : June 21,2007
Replied : July 5,2007
Certified : July 26,2007
Hard Copy received: Aug 14, 2007
Final Determination letter dated July 13, 2007

Filed I-140/485/131/765/FP concurrentely on August 15th. (Before 2 days August 17th deadline)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost Golden Opportunity!

My 10th year extension is still pending @ CSC. I do not have any backup labor. I had filed I-140 in January '07 with a PERM labor (LUD changed yesterday).

I could not file I-485 since my H1B was expired in March and filed an extension. I did not want to risk.

Will it be current again? Any prediction? I am here 9 years folks and frustrated and tired.

My 10th year extension is still pending @ CSC. I do not have any backup labor. I had filed I-140 in January '07 with a PERM labor (LUD changed yesterday).

I could not file I-485 since my H1B was expired in March and filed an extension. I did not want to risk.

Will it be current again? Any prediction? I am here 9 years folks and frustrated and tired.

I am not sure where you filed the H1-B extension request. I think NSC is not handling those anymore as the processing time is more than one year in the past. VSC looks like is also backlogged to April 07 or it stopped processing them. The other two SCs have a 2 month processing time for extensions. If you did not do this until now I think you should talk to the attorney that filed the extension for you to inquire about the extension. It should've taken about 3 weeks with premium processing.

As far as the I485 form, you can apply when the I-140 is approved and the PD current. The H1B status has nothing to do with this.

Finally, there is hope that the VB for December will see movement so let's hope that it will allow people that could not file over summer to do so by the end of the year. Check the VB by end of this month for updates.

You have a long way to go. 9 years sound like a lot but in reality it is not. Been here 16+ years and still waiting. And a lot of other people are too. You just have to pick up yourself and do not let this thing frustrate you. There still is a live to live, even while waiting!!!!!!!!!!!

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 6, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Received my EAD card today.

11/12/07 - Received FP scheduled on 12/4..............

I131 - On-line-->Approved on Nov-30th and mailed on Dec-3rd

Last edited by a moderator:
August 17th deadline filing

Labor approved in october 2006 by PBEC, but never received the certification hard copy. Afte many try/long wait, had to file I-140 without labor copy on August 17. Anybody in same situation. Below is my current status.

Please post your last miniute filing experiences here! Thanks!

EB3-RIR
PD-05214-xxxxx
PD March 25,2005 (Before 2 days-PERM starts)
NOF received : June 21,2007
Replied : July 5,2007
Certified : July 26,2007
Hard Copy received: Aug 14, 2007
Final Determination letter dated July 13, 2007

Filed I-140/485/131/765/FP concurrentely on August 15th. (Before 2 days August 17th deadline)

Were you approved already in the i140 ?