Dead silence again ..........

I feel the same frustration................................

I feel the same frustration................................
I am almost missed this approval train by few seconds I guesss.........
Read Hanumaan Chalisha......

Which address did you send your RFE response(information).
is it
USCIS/TSC
PO BOX 140892
IRVING, TX 75014

ORRRRRRRRRRRRR

USCIS
Texas Service Center
4141 North St. Augustine Road,
Dallas TX 75227.

Address

It is
USCIS/TSC
PO BOX 140892
IRVING, TX 75014

Which address did you send your RFE response(information).
is it
USCIS/TSC
PO BOX 140892
IRVING, TX 75014

ORRRRRRRRRRRRR

USCIS
Texas Service Center
4141 North St. Augustine Road,
Dallas TX 75227.

Good luck. I hope the officer who is working on your case is not taking vacation this week. My GC is approved but spouse is pending and PD is current only Friday. We are also anxiously looking for updates.
Yes, it's current only till this Friday....That's why I'm so frustrated.......

NC is cleared

Can't believe I was finally able to speak with someone at TSC a moment ago. After requesting my application number and SSN, she told that the name check was already done.. my case is awaiting to be assigned to an officer...

Although I should be happy, but there are only two more days to hope for.....

Can't believe I was finally able to speak with someone at TSC a moment ago. After requesting my application number and SSN, she told that the name check was already done.. my case is awaiting to be assigned to an officer...

Although I should be happy, but there are only two more days to hope for.....

If a visa number is already assigned to you ( since you cleared namecheck ), you might get approved even if the visa bulletin says retrogressed.

Automatic LUDs after RFE response??

I had a update on my status for receipt of my RFE respone (skin test) on 11/28. Today I saw LUD again when I checked status at 6 am Texas time. It is hard to imagine TSC IOs starting the day so early. May be the LUDs are autoamatic.

There were a number of approvals in September when the visa numbers were unavailable. Visa numbers are probably alloted earlier in the process. So I think there is still hope even if you guys don't hear by tomorrow.

I too had automatic LUD

My LUD patterns were similar to you. after i responded to skin test RFE i had three lud's in a row and one of them was very early in the morning. Nothing happened since then (like other user 'uranus').

Let us see what happens

I have had LUDS similar to you guys.

EB1_matsci,

I agree with you. I think the visa numbsers are already available and allotted to the cases which are having RFE and with the OLD Priority dates. But as everyone is aware that the USCIS is very consistant in its in-consistancy.

Also I am having the similar LUDs as you after the RFE resonse sent.
Thanks
Gopal

Just called TSC again. Confirmed that the name check for both primary and derivative applicants were cleared. However, NO visa number was assigned to the case yet ....