akilhere
hudakchullu
H1ZONE
reddy20
srichalam
anandkan
gcannap

spulla: This 485 took four years, before that i filed 140 with a small
company. However I got rfe regarding company finance and eventually abandoned the application

jrdatla : Thank you, Kind of disturbing when i saw some of the spouse applications
Were pending for years. Hope it will not do to me.

MD_Rickville. Thank you. Remember we were in VSC-485 forums chatting and debating every day in this forum on retrogation. Frankly, I wish you will also be approved soon before October. Please try to reach out to local senator and ask them to expedite the request. I feel if the name check is not pending they will approve soon.

Came in 1998..
1999 -- Started First GC process
2001 -- RFE on 140 company financials and then 140 abandoned the application
2001 -- Applied labor with the new company 2001----Certified in 07/16/2007 (yesterday) --6 Years allmost..
2003 --Started WIfe GC Process for labor.
2004 --Applied 485
2007 --Primary approved.

Total of eight years in this mess for GC...

dbwr,

quite a ride, huh ? Good luck and congrats man... do keep visiting this forum... 'cause thats what keeps people like me going :) ... Goddamn Green Card...

1victim.

Came in 1998..
1999 -- Started First GC process
2001 -- RFE on 140 company financials and then 140 abandoned the application
2001 -- Applied labor with the new company 2001----Certified in 07/16/2007 (yesterday) --6 Years allmost..
2003 --Started WIfe GC Process for labor.
2004 --Applied 485
2007 --Primary approved.

Total of eight years in this mess for GC...

Cool. Good fight. You are like me... 12+ years in US(10yrs since first h1) 3rd attempt at GC. First time the attorney lost my papers(allegedly...bastard)....I came to know only after 6 or 8 months..I like the long timers getting approved...At this point...I don't really care if it is approved. Really tired.

Please help me out

I called & I did POJ method call to TSC I got in 15 to 20 mts
I asked about NC they said it's pending but they said spouse cleared
i don't know what what's going on there in USCIS, i asked last month about my NC at Info pass appt they said NC is cleared last year in march 2006..

could u tell me which one is wright...

once again please give me reply any one....

apu99,

dont panic, there are many people with PD 2001. ( on and off this forum )

i had the same confusion, IO via infopass said NC is complete, Customer service said no. Just ignore what these USCIS employees say, my guess is many people dont know what that means.. and its weird, because this is very un-american to be not honest about what one knows or dont know... but again, they are human too...

Last edited by a moderator: