DBEC: Screen-shot field - CASE-SOURCE = "State" Approval Tracker

I have a similar situation and my lawyer said that she would be talking to BEC today..

I'll let you know once I hear from her.

I'm in the same boat, for details see below. Interestingly one of my friend, whose PD and RD are more or less as mine, has same issue. However, one other friend whose PD is a month later then mine; May 2004, has CASE source="Region".

PD: 4th April 2004
RD: 6th Dec 2004
SWA: Illinois
DOL: Chicago
45 D'Lttr: Sometime in April 2005

I have no idea how my case ended up with the source :STATE.

From you signature you will notice that my case moved to DOL Chicago in May 2004. I even have the case number that was assigned to it there.

vgans said:
Hi immi24 buddy:

Your case seems to be the first one in line here with Apr 2003 PD. Right nor they are processing cases from Jan 2003-July 2003. I will pray for you buddy. Can you atleast rationalise why your case has CASE SOURCE field as "State".

I am attributing my "State" to the transition of State/Regional cases to DBEC and during this time my case cleared state-level, but my case did not enter the San Francisco Regional data base (i.e., I don't have a Regional Case number or receipt from the SFO Regional Center). Remember it all happended during Oct 2004 through Feb 2005. Otherwise, it does not make sense at all.

Thanks for your input.

VGANS

Hi Guys,
I am also waiting for the Labor approval. My case details are:
EB3 Non RIR (TR)
PD : Sept 13th 2002 (State - MN)
RD : Aug'2003 (Region - Chicago)
DBEC 45 Letter Recv'd : Last week of March 2005
Screen Shot Status : TR

Still waiting.........

VGANS,

Did you hear anything from your lawyer? I haven't from mine as yet. I'll bug her this afternoon.

Hi Guys,

My PD is Nov/04 and my case source on the screen shot says state too. From the previous postings i see that decision is based on the case source...any info is appreciated...

Any one with case source state that has received an approval????

thanks,
vladys

VGANS,

My attorney hasn't yet responded to my email. The last time I bugged her she gave me exactly the same explaination as yours.

I have asker her to talk to DBEC and if possible fax a letter to them.

I don't know what else can be done.

VGANS,

I got an email from my attorney saying that she called up DBEC and asked them about the difference in STATE and REGIONAL processing and as expected the answer she got was it was the same. I have asked her to send a letter stating the facts rather than asking them the processing algorithm.

Corrections to my earlier message

Hi VGANS,
Earlier i mistakenly typed that the Case Source = TR but it is "STATE". I think now this will fit to this Thread, I Guess...

Thanks.

Hi

My case made to regional in Aug'2004, but the case source says STATE.

ETA Case Number: D-05005-xxxxx
Priority Date: 08/07/2003
Case Source: State
Case Received Date: 01/05/2005
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: RIR

VGANS,

I don't think that is the case. In my case the difference is about my pay being 7K more than the prevailing.

Did you hear back from you attorney? I am trying my best to get her to write to these guys....

vgans said:
Hi immi24 and others:

One other thing I noticed in my Screen Shot was that there is a significant difference in the "Rate of Pay" and "Prevailing Wage" fields. Almost $24K. What does your say? Are these 2 field wages similar or atleast close to each other?

Another rationalizing attempt....

Maybe they are keeping aside cases like mine to review it carefully :(

God , get us out of this!!!

VGANS

Hope this helps -- LC Approved Case Status= State

Labor approval(approved on 10/5/2005)from the BEC

Michigan

PD Feb 2003, Case Source: State, Not aproved

Original Case from: Texas
PD: Feb 2003
RD: July 2003
DBEC 45 day Ltr: Dec 2004
DBEC 45 day Ltr replied: Jan 2005
Screen-shot requested: Oct 2005
Screen-shot CASE-SOURCE field: STATE
APPROVED (Y/N?): NO

My case source was "region" 3 months back. But the case was withdrawn by BEC mistake. So my attorney asked BEC to reinstate the case. When the case was reinstated, the case source reverted back to "state".

Attorney called the BEC 4 weeks back and BEC gave the usual answer "it doesn't matter". They also said that they would change it to regional. When I saw the screen shot last week (3 weeks after BEC promised, they will fix it), the case source is still "state". And case status is still "data review". All my collegues with same PD got their hard copy 2/3 months back.

Attorney is again trying to contact BEC (atleast my attorney is helpful).

montu_rsn said:

Michigan

montu_rsn, please clarify

Can you provide these info, please? I guess many have the same questions.

Your case status says "RIR". Then why do you think it is aproved? Did you get a hard copy?

3 hours back, your message said, case is not aproved.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1275903#post1275903

Did you get a screen shot/message from attorney after that?

montu_rsn said:

Michigan

Yes, I got a email from my attorney that my case was approved. after I posted the message . The screen shot information was the one I requested 15 days back.

Congrats montu_rsn

Congrats montu_rsn.

My gut feeling is that you got lucky. I have not seen any case with "Case source : State" getting aproved yet, accept yours. My PD is Feb 2003 and still in "data review" stage.

May be BEC is trying to fix this error. Cant say for sure, untill we see a trend.

montu_rsn said:
Yes, I got a email from my attorney that my case was approved. after I posted the message . The screen shot information was the one I requested 15 days back.

Guys...

I'm sorry... How to get the screen shot from the BEC??? Can you please let me know the information?? Can you please shed some light

Thanks alot in advance...

case source = STATE ? Any suggestions to change to REGIONAL ?

case source = STATE ( Actually it should have been REGIONAL )

Any suggestions to change to REGIONAL would help

Thanks to VGANS and all forum members for your valuable time and help
AnbFL