Dazzling - 485 Approved on 12/17/2004, status updated today, 140 still pending?

try4gc said:
Could you tell me how to talk to Customer Service at VSC. I just have the NCSC number!
I do not remember the exact options, but once the system has read out the current status of your case, you can press 3 to proceed furthur. Then it gives several options. Selecting one of those options will take you to the service center that your case belongs to. This happens only during the hours 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM your service center time (so if it is NSC/VSC it is ET, TSC it is CT and for CSC it is PT).

I received my approval notice today. I had contacted USCIS Customer Service at VSC again today as my case was approved on 12/17/2004 and it had been 15 days since then. I told the lady that I have not received the notice and she made a duplicate request. My 485 status again got updated in the afternoon with message for a duplicate notice being sent out. But the notice was in the mail today. I guess the mail was delayed because of holidays .... !!!!

Duplicate approval notice received today

Duplicate approval notice was received today in mail. It says on Notice Type as "Duplicate Approval Notice"

Dazzling,

Congratulations on your approval, you have gone through a lot. Enjoy your freedom!

joyd