Days Past RFE Received????

toonarmy

Registered Users (C)
OK - How many days is it since the USCIS received your RFE??? Mine is now 24 days. Also, those of you around who have your GCs - how many days was it before you heard the good news???

Nobody can say for sure ... but I feel another week or so you should see something. What is your last update date in the status.

My last update...

on the USCIS website...

"On May 6th may we ask you to stop checking your status so often? We will get to it when we feel like it".......

Sigh... nothing new......

:eek: ;)

I read in the VSC forum that if it has been more than 60 days since BCIS has received ur RFE, BCIS would like for u to call the 800 number.

Hi,

I got an RFE issued March 11

"My" lawyers didn't bother to tell me about it so I didn't get a reply in until April 20. So I guess I have waited 16 days so far.

So far I have heard nothing from the CIS, except that the "last updated" date changed to 05/04/04 on Tuesday.

Don't know what that means, or if I should be expecting anything anytime soon, or ever for that matter.

Sorry 'bout that.

My RFE was received by BCIS on 28th Apr, the last updated date shows 4/30/04.... thats it

WAC-02-093-5XXXX

This is what my lawyer told me when I bugged him about my RFE

"it seemed like a pretty routine (for the CSC) request for evidence.

If they just updated the data base on 4-27-04, then you need to give them some time, (at least 2 - 3 weeks) for the officer assigned to work his/her way down to it.

Just be patient, it will all come out right."

wac 02-158

10 days- RFE was received on 04/13 and approved on 04/23. Got it stamped on 04/29. Spouse not approved yet as we filed 6 months apart. I was told by my attorney that it will get approved when the processing time is updated to hers. I dont know whether to believe him or go ahead and try a fax or something.

Still Waiting

RFE received by BCIS 3/25/04
2nd FP results received by BCIS 4/20/04

No change since then.

RFE reply received by INS 4/2, no news since then.

RFE reply received by INS 4/2, no news since then.

ganshm

90 days already since RFE received by USCIS on 3/24/04

1st FP expired
waiting for 2nd FP :mad:

--------
wac03-045-xxxxx

feel constipated

:D

It was ok as long as we did not get to the priority date. the ball then started rolling - 2nd FP, RFE within 2 weeks. responded in 2 days. they received it in 2 days - it has been 2 weeks now.

boy, it sure makes me feel constipated - u know what i mean? almost there but not yet :D :)