Days between name check cleared date and I-485 approval date.

Bystander6

Registered Users (C)
Can any of I-485 approved forum members share this info? In case there is no RFE, how many days between name check cleared date and approval date. Any info is welcome. Thanks.

That depends upon other factors as well. NC results uploded or not? Any RFE cooking for you or not? fingerprints current? PD current or not? and more...

One thing for sure, you have passed the major hurdle....

I have seen people getting approved in 3 montsh after Nc clear if everything else is cleared already.

Roughly, it should take 3 weeks to 1 months for USCIS to approved the case or issue RFE etc...

But, when it comes to USCIS - it's anybody's luck....I have seen cases wherein it one guy - got his namecheck cleared in Dec and got 485 approval in April.....so....USCIS may take it's own sweet time....

Can any of I-485 approved forum members share this info? In case there is no RFE, how many days between name check cleared date and approval date. Any info is welcome. Thanks.

In my case, I enquired local IO in Infopass in late September and was told my NC was still pending. On 10/19, I received approval notice of my I485 by email and by mail on 10/26.

Can you please let us know about your PD and when you applied for 485? and whether you had any local interview.

May take even 5 months

My friends NC got cleared last April per senator responce, they got GC approval last week

Confused

As per congressman and Infopass my NC is cleared. I called TSC IO and she informed my file is sent for additional check!! Congressman office once again confirmed nothing is pending. Once again in the phone call IO told that my file is sent back to the local office for additinal check where it will be adjudicated and in my case it is Texas!!! I was always thinking that I am contacting the IO in Texas! Can someone enlighten me if my NC is cleared and why it was sent to some other place from Texas? I am very very confused with this IOs replies. I think they don't really have access to anythign and just keep us away.:rolleyes: