Daughters 485 pending RD May 2002

shree65

Registered Users (C)
Any suggestion how to wake up TSC? Me and my wifes cases approved july 2004 but (minor) daughters case still pending.Called TSC 5 times , talked to officeres get only sympathy . should have been approved... blah..blah...check again after 30 days....Last month received a starange letter from TSC about the case
read something like this:

In response to your enquiry ...
our case details

Status of this case : card needs photo and signature.

but does not ask us to send the photo to any specific address...
Our attorney still sent it last week.

My Q's are
is this an RFE for photo?
Was an RFE for photo sent before and I did not receive it ?

Any light on this dark matter?.

Thanks///Shree.

I believe their G.C have been approved, and all you need to take them with u and go to Local Office to complete 181(creation of record for LPR) and card order processing done.

Based on info I am sharing there was few threads whose cases were approved without any changes on online status, and even attorney neither they received approval letter in their cases and they were unaware of this from months.

Try this, get infopass appointment, with Passport stamping.

take this letter with u, and try ur luck.

we all pray that their cases would have been approved.

Good LUck

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceofJungle,
Thanks for your +ve words . I really hope so. I wanted to to to the INS office as you suggested but my daughter was scheduled to go to India for vacation , I could not get the appointment before she left, and I did not want to spoil her vacation by postponing...so I'll wait until she's back in August....

Thanks

ND 05/2002
no change in status
5 -6 enquiries....
strange letter from INS.........
???????