Date of Birth certificate for I-485

NIWpetition

Registered Users (C)
Another question for the group. I am preparing my I-485 application and have some doubts about DOB. I read at one wesite (immihelp.com) that you can use you your matric certificate (all indian members of the group will be familiar with it) as DOB provided you attach a notrized certificate from your mother about your DOB and place of birth (they have template on website). is this correct??

thanks

It should be ok I think

need non availability certificate from the municipal office also

Non availability certificate with affidavits

You will need the non availability certificate along with two affidavits for each AOS applicant. The two affidavits should be from people who would be majors (18 years old) when the AOS applicant is born.

I had applied for I 485 and got RFE today for Birth certificate (Not registered at the time of Birth); The non availability of Birth Certificate and two affidavits from both parents were already submitted. However, the RFE again asked for these:
Hospital birth records which name the child and both parents (Do not have any as I was born in my home) Medical records (Do not have any)
School records (SSC mark’s list showed only Father’s name)
Census records
Religious records
My parents are currently in India and my wife’s parents are here in US (visiting us)..Please suggest me what more I could submit. I need to respond in 2 weeks.
Thanks
Suresh