Data from and for all those who filed with Labor Subtitution.

vicky007

Registered Users (C)
It would be a Good Idea if everybody who have Filed with Labor Substitution should post their Data in a fresh one.(Category and Concurrent or not should not matter).

Administrators, Please do not have any objection to this as we are not in any way duplicating the postings on 2004 Tracker but creating a new one which requires separate Tracking so as to enable the Petitioners know the Trends and possible differnet Scenarios and be better prepared for the same.

If its not a good idea to maintain a Separate Excel, lets just post our Data and maintain it individually for our Refernce and Records.

Regards.

140/485 applied with Labor Substituion

10/485/EAD/AP applied June 25. EAD/AP approved July 21.

Add me in...

Mine is Lab Sub and filed on 9th Jan 2004. No change in LUD.
Just waiting.
EAD/AP approved in April 2004.

Laor Sub

140 ND - Mar 9, 2004 (Labor Substituted - EB3)
485 ND - June 15, 2004
EAD/AP - Approved on July 23rd
Waiting for 140 approval....

Mine is Labor Sub too!!
RD: Oct 24, 2003
RFE: Aug 10, 2004

Dont know any details about RFE yet! Will post the details once I get it!

Thanks,
Antro

Till now we have definite info of 3 Labor substituted cases (cuk356,acdc and sadin) which are filed in 2004 and have been approved.

Gives us Hope........

Would request all the Labor substituted cases info to be posted here.

Regards.

Labor Subsititution.
RD -02/04/04
ND -02/09/04
AD -08/11/04
VSC EB3
I140/I1485 Concurrently filed.

Keep in mind new USCIS Memo is effective in VSC as well .
As per my observation.Most of old cases of I140 filed concurrenlty with I485 are still getting adjusted seperatly. Concurrently field I140s processing will slow down shortly as days go by. Most of I140 cases will get adjusted when I1485 is ready for Adjustication . I can say its case by case basis.
But good news is I1485 dates are move at rapid pace in recently in VSC.

Good Luck....

EB2-VSC - Labor Substitution

One more labor substitution case

140/485 ND : 01/20/04
EB2 , VSC, NO FP, NO LUD CHANGE

140 not approved yet!

Congratulations gc_feb_2004,

Your Approval gives us Hope.

I have the same Opinion as you about the I-140/485 Adjudications.But that will have implications for Guys who are in dicey position vis-a vis their present employers and hoping to use AC21.

Regards

gc_feb_2004 said:
Labor Subsititution.
RD -02/04/04
ND -02/09/04
AD -08/11/04
VSC EB3
I140/I1485 Concurrently filed.

Keep in mind new USCIS Memo is effective in VSC as well .
As per my observation.Most of old cases of I140 filed concurrenlty with I485 are still getting adjusted seperatly. Concurrently field I140s processing will slow down shortly as days go by. Most of I140 cases will get adjusted when I1485 is ready for Adjustication . I can say its case by case basis.
But good news is I1485 dates are move at rapid pace in recently in VSC.

Good Luck....

Lab. Sub - Concurrent Filing

EB3, Lab. Sub ,Concurrent filing

I 140 RD Oct 11, 2002 ND Oct 22, 2002
I485 RD Dec 18, 2002 ND Jan 23, 2003
FP1 done
EAD 2 AND AP 2 done

Nothing yet...

LUD Change on my I-140.

My I-140 shows an LUD for yesterday(08/13/04).There is no change in the Case Status message which is as under:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on April 15, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also not received any email from USCIS

I have read earlier that if there is any change in the LUD without an accompanying change on the case status message it would mean an RFE.
Gurus any thoughts in what could be the Possibilities?

Regards.

Possible but keep the hope

vicky,

It happened with me too, the LUD changed and I got an RFE after couple of weeks!! Still waiting to get the details about the RFE.

But I believe there are guys, whose LUD changed and within a week or so they got their I-140 approved!! So it is not true that it is an RFE always!!

Guys,
Usually, how long it takes to get the RFE notice from the date when the online message show that they issued an RFE??

Thanks,
A

My Guess

My wild guess on 140 - LUD change is that,

When an Officer looks at a 140 case, if he is not able to take any decision,
then he refers the case to senior Officer. (That's when the LUD Changes)

And then, Senior Officer may have to review the application within 2 weeks and take decision, whether the case can be approved or some additional documents needed.

This is just my guess.