Dallas TR-RIR Approval tracker

My collegue's shows as certified today. Sent the conversion package on same day March 14. Crossing my fingers to see mine as well .... I thought today is holiday for DOL too.
Congrats sanksin77!

I saw a couple of other cases in the other threads (who sent their conversion packages around the same timeframe) that have got certified.

It seems like DBEC is indeed picking the cases at random.

They may be selecting the cases randomly, I don't know that for sure..
but one thing is certain, they are picking up cases in a group. I mean everybody from the same lot(company) and process it.
Ofcourse, the interesting part is they have approved one application per day.. so, four approval in four days -- Tuesday, Wed, Thu and now Monday..(Friday was holiday).. So, seeing this trend we are expecting the fifth approval tommorow.. Let's see..

To answer Hingo's question about the position of all the seven applicants, I would say - we all are from IT division and are at three different levels. However, I feel important to mention here, that the law firm who filed our case is one of the largest in US.. high credibility -- Does that really matter??? not sure..
But, just to make a point, I thought it is worth mentioning here in the forum..

Good Luck to everybody out there who are waiting....

I don't know if I agree to them picking up cases in the group , because if that were the case then mine should have been atleast converted to RIR.

Our lawyer has applied for 2 cases for RIR conversion out of which one case's status shows up as RIR. It was showing TR In process for long time then changed to TR Data Review and is now RIR IN Process. However, mine still shows up as TR IN process..

They may be selecting the cases randomly, I don't know that for sure..
but one thing is certain, they are picking up cases in a group. I mean everybody from the same lot(company) and process it.
Ofcourse, the interesting part is they have approved one application per day.. so, four approval in four days -- Tuesday, Wed, Thu and now Monday..(Friday was holiday).. So, seeing this trend we are expecting the fifth approval tommorow.. Let's see..

To answer Hingo's question about the position of all the seven applicants, I would say - we all are from IT division and are at three different levels. However, I feel important to mention here, that the law firm who filed our case is one of the largest in US.. high credibility -- Does that really matter??? not sure..
But, just to make a point, I thought it is worth mentioning here in the forum..

Good Luck to everybody out there who are waiting....

Yeah thats true since my Collegue's and mine sent on same day his was TR Certified. Mine still TR InProcess.

I don't know if I agree to them picking up cases in the group , because if that were the case then mine should have been atleast converted to RIR.

Our lawyer has applied for 2 cases for RIR conversion out of which one case's status shows up as RIR. It was showing TR In process for long time then changed to TR Data Review and is now RIR IN Process. However, mine still shows up as TR IN process..

Labor Certified :)

Labor Certified

Friends, The online status shows, that my case is certified.

Please see the details below. Only thing is the case status still says as TR Certified.

PD: 03/24/2005
EB3 Non-RIR
SWA: TEXAS
Case ID: D-05206-41xxx
45 day letter received 06/2006
45 day letter submitted 07/2006
TR to RIR Intent sent 01/2007
RIR Package sent around 24 of March 2007
TR Cerified 09-Apr-2007

Certified!

Today, the status in the system shows Certified. Details in my signature. I dont know how long it will take to get the Certified papers. Good luck to you all.

Certified

Finally, after close to 5 years of waiting online status says certified today. This forum has been very helpful to me. Good luck to everyone.

Query received from DBEC

Out of the 6 conversions sent on March 28, 2 have been certified and 2 have received request for more information for evidence regarding the advertising efforts done. One hunch is that it must have been different certifying officers picking up the different sets of applications although they are from the same company. The nature of the applications are the same and the only difference are the PDs ranging from 2001 to 2004.

Certified

PD:May 04, EB2
RIR conversion package sent on March 29
Case certified on April 18, DBEC
Case Number - 05221-94***

Last edited by a moderator:
LC certified

finally online status shows 'CERTIFIED'

PD - March04
RIR conversion submitted on 30th March07.
07May07 online status shows certified.

Good luck to all !!

FINALLY after 6 yrs 1 month my case is CERTIFIED,now onto next steps.
Thanks to everyone on this board and i know your time will be coming soon.
Best of luck to you all.

EB3 TR
PR 04-2001
RR sent in 04-16-2007
Certified May 5th.