Dallas TR-RIR Approval tracker

hingo

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys thought of starting a thread for this. so that it will be easy to track the time frame required for approving.

PD:Jan,2003,TR
State:TX.
RIR Conversion Package sent:March 13 th.
Current Status :TR In Process.

Waiting Waiting :(

I am also waiting for the same. RIR conversion package sent on 03/14/2007. Online case type still shows up as TR and status "In Process".

Labor "certified" for one of my colleague

As mentioned before, the company lawyer dispatched the RIR conversion pkg. for bunch of us on Mar'27 to Dallas and today one of the case got approved. Hopefully, mine will be next.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the trend show that TR-RIR conversion process is completed in approximately 15-30 days?

Another case "certified" today..

RIR conversion pkg. sent to Dallas on 27th March for seven of us and two of them already certified.

Waiting for my turn..

More than a month...

Colorado - EB3 - TR
PD: May 2003
45 Day Ltr: May 2006
TR-RIR Intent email sent : Jan 18th
Package sent on: March 1st

Package sent...

My RIR conversion/recuirtment package was sent on March 29, just 2 days before the April 1st deadline. Still awaiting a response...

Details are:
EB3/TR/OR
PD: Dec '02
RIR conversion Package sent: March 29, '07

Sanskin77,

Do you know what the PDs and EB category are for those who got certified?

Thanks

I think thats a fair assessment. But there are also a couple of exceptions seen whose waiting periods have been longer. And I think the priority date is also a factor. Thats also what my legal contact mentioned.

Another certified..

Trust me..It's amazing, I don't know why they are approving one case per day - at least that's what the DOL website shows...
Ok.. all the cases approved so far are EB-3. None of us expected this to happen so fast... what a pleasant surprise!!
I am EB-2 and still wondering when my turn will come..

Isn't DOL acting weird; there are cases pending from last month without approval and now these case which were sent on Mar'27 (so must have reached their office on Mar' 28 or 29th) are getting approved.

P.S: all the cases sent with RIR conversion packet on Mar'27 has priority date Jul'2003.

My collegue's shows as certified today. Sent the conversion package on same day March 14. Crossing my fingers to see mine as well .... I thought today is holiday for DOL too.

Me Certified too..

Finally.. after a long and painful wait.. The DOL status screen is showing "CERTIFIED" for me too. I am the 5th one in the list of applicants from my company.

Congrats Sanskin77. Is all the apps for same positions? We applied for 2 of us but diff. Position. One got certified Iam still waiting..