Dallas Stamping Experience

PPT PPT1

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
    My wife and I have completed our stampting today. We went to Dallas INS office around 5 AM. There were about 100 to 150 people standing in the line. We joined the line. INS started letting people in around 6:30 AM. When our turn came, it was already 7:45 AM. We had to go through tight security checks. Even belts had to be removed. Then, we joined a small line queued up in an information counter. We told the person there about our approval; she gave us token numbers. There were 6 or 7 people ahead of us. When our numbers were called, we gave the officer 485 approval notices. She asked out passports and photos. We gave them; she took our FPs and asked us to sign.
   I asked her about EAD card that I had(to submit). She didn\'t quite understand. She thought I was requesting an EAD card. Then, I said that is ok. I enquired about address change as we are planning to move to a new residence. She gave us a toll-free number to call. That is all. We were out by 9 AM. It took almost 4 hours.

Ok, I have a question for you guys. I have been a contractor for long time(almost all the time I was in this country). My client is interested to hire me as a full time employee. I wonder If I can change my job now or I have to wait for six months.

Thanks,
PPT

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

I have a friend who got the PP stamped, after one month, he joined the same company as a full time employee. I don\'t think it is any problem for you.

If you can share your RD/ND/FP/EAD/AP dates, that will be great.

/Sreenivasa Kumar Majji.