Dallas processing time

Dal123

Registered Users (C)
I want to start a new thread for N400 Dallas processing time. Can others folks living in Dallas please post their timelines here.

My timelines

Applied : last week of December 02
Fingerprint 02/04/03
Interview:waiting for interview
oath:

Dal123

9 months in Dallas

All,

I had my intereview in Dallas today. My date line is as follows:

1. PD: Jan 03 2003
2. FD: Feb 15 2003
3. ID: Sep 19 2003
4. OD: Sep 24 2003

The folks at the Dallas SC were polite and my interview went smoothly. The interviewer asked me if I had travelled outside US and I said yes and he asked me to tell the dates of travel. After the interview, the interviewer congratulted me for passing and asked me to wait. He mentioned that after reverification (where another office validates the Interviewers work) I would get my oath letter (445). After waiting for almost 45 minutes an officer came out and handed some of us the oath letter inviting us to the oath ceremony on the Sep 24 2003.

All in all my experience at the Dallas SC has been a very good one. Pls note my case was straight forward. meaning that there were no changes in name, no relocation etc. I did not contact any congressman and let the government machinary do its work.

This forum has been extremely useful for me. Thanks to all.

This is my friend's info

N400

PD: 01/08/2003
FP: 02/15/2003
Interview: 09/23/2003
Oath: 10/08/2003

Interview was very smooth. Interviewer was very nice. Her interview time was scheduled at 9a.m., but has been called around 8:30 a.m. She has waited for an hour to get an Oath letter. She said there were some folks that has been scheduled at 8:30 a.m. and still waiting for interview before she left at 10:15 a.m.!!

Dallas N-400 time

You are lucky! Here is my timeline:

Filing date: 10/15/2002
Notice day: 10/18/2002
Fingerprint Day:11/18/2002
Interview Day: 2/20/2003
Oat Day: Still waiting, and waiting, and waiting.....

No name change requested, never had even a trafic ticket, married for a US citizen 10 years, been a green card holder for almost 10 years, been out of the country only ones for less than 60 days. It is been extremely frustrating for me and I know I am not the only one here waiting so long for an oat letter after the interview. At the end of July I called the national 1-800 number and requested information about my status. Around Aug.20 I received a letter from the Dallas center stating that "Your case is currently pending schedule for an Oath Ceremony". Still waiting... Sometime I wonder if forever....

MTG,
You need to get your Senator/Congressman involved. I have seen people who applied around the time you had your interview and are already citizens!!.

My timeline at the Dallas office:

Applied : Last week of Dec 02
FP: first week of Feb 03
Interview: Sept 16th 03
Oath: waiting to recieve oath letter

The interview went well and was the same as discussed by many here on this forum. Standard questions and the immigration officer was very courteous and mentioned that the lady that was supposed to do the last security check had a family emergency on the day of my interview and had to leave and that the security check was not completed and the oath letter will be sent in the mail. Some of the folks that had the interview were given oath dates on the same day. Oath for these folks was scheduled one week later. Does anyone receive oath letter in Dallas recently. Can you please tell me how many days after interview you received the oath letter?

dal123

Hi ..I finally finally received the Oath letter yesterday..the timelines r as follows:
1 PD: July 2002
2. FD: August 2002
3. ID: Jan 2003
4. OD: October 20 2003

I contacted the Congressman's office in dallas n I guess my case file may have got expedited because of that. Apparently this oath ceremony is supposedly pretty big comprising atleast 300 people.
MTG and Dal123, your oaths should be around the corner too...Try contacting the sentor/congressman's office if you guys havent done it already..

same here

File date: 15th Jan, 03

FP april, 28th, 03

Interview on 30th July ....

waiting for oath till now........................

JAMEBOND 911

Originally posted by jamesbond911
Hi ..I finally finally received the Oath letter yesterday..the timelines r as follows:
1 PD: July 2002
2. FD: August 2002
3. ID: Jan 2003
4. OD: October 20 2003

I contacted the Congressman's office in dallas n I guess my case file may have got expedited because of that. Apparently this oath ceremony is supposedly pretty big comprising atleast 300 people.
MTG and Dal123, your oaths should be around the corner too...Try contacting the sentor/congressman's office if you guys havent done it already..

Hi Could u tell me the contents of the letter which u sent to congressman

My timeline at TSC

Applied : 09/03/03
Fingerprint 10/25/03
Interview:waiting for interview
oath:

DFW-BR: Did you get your interview letter?

anil2003-no i havent received my interview letter.the INS has started posting district office times for N400.this indicates processing of Jan 2003 :-(
i think i'll bug the INS/senators etc starting Mar 2004

what is the current processing date for dallas? Is it Jan 15 2003 ?

anybody got their interview letters recently?

thanks

rcvd interview letter

just received a letter from the INS
interview got scheduled for 11th March!
hopefully the oath etc is as quick as all this

happy new year to all

"my
"PD 7/14/03
"FP 9/2/03
interview date 3/11/04