Dallas Oath Ceremony

Mada

I have been waiting for my oath ceremony for 5 months now.Is there any one else experiencing same problem. I was hopping that all I need to waite was a month or less but now it has been 5 months. Please let me know your experience about same matter.

Dallas Oath is very fast

Oath Ceremony in Dallas is very fast. Mine took only 3 months after my interview. My interview was in July and my oath was in September. I am surprised that your\'s taking so long!

Did you ask for a court ceremony?. Or regular?

HBS

Very important please read about Harbajan SIngh--BIG CHEATER

Hi, Harbajan,

Your songs like you are a US citizen now, but you are also is a big cheater, another word you are not qualify for a US citizen, If Harbajan Singh is your real name, we need send your name and all of your messages post in this site to INS in Dallas let them remove your us citizenship. and send you back to your own county !!!

Everyone in this site please double clik his yellow name on this site and look at his most rencent posts by Harbajan Singh you will find out this person is a big cheater, we do not want this kind of person in this site and shitting on this site too.

Habajan Singh, who are you??? what are you really wants to do in this country????

you are right " tell the true"

Tell the true, you are right, after I carefully read this guy (Harbajan Singh) recent posts, I agree with you this is the guy really wants to mess up this very useful website, we have to kick him out of here. You got a very nice idea: send his name to INS remove his citizenship he is not qualify for a US citizen. If this guy wants to mess up this website, we have to mess up him!!!!!! hopefuly every one in this site will email his name and his story to INS.

I have something wants to talk to this cheater too:

Hey Harbajan, whats wrong with you???????????????

On Dec 24, 2001 11:30pm you post : Oath Ceremony in Dallas is very fast. mine took only 3 months after my interview. My interview was on July and oath was in September...

On Nov 20, 2001 1:15pm you post : I am waiting for my oath ceremony in Dallas. I passed my interview about 4 months ago. June 3rd week.

On Oct 8, 2001 9:38pm you post: My oath got cancelled due to 9/11 incidents. Dallas Oaths are delayed.

Compare with above 3 of your most rent posts, do you have any thing wants to tell us????????

Are you really a US citizen or not, (better your are not) we do not want you, you are a piece of trash!!!!!!! get out of this country.

Enough Guys...Pay attention.

I feel sorry that you folks have no clue about your irresponsible statements. What\'s wrong with you guys?. Some of the things that you mentioned are not my postings. Those postings were in response to my original thread. Read. Some one mentioned 11/20!. That was a posting by some one to my original query. BTW, I am a citizen now. I wish all of you good luck in your INS cases. I know lot of people got their Oath in less then 4 months after the interview.

STOP LYING .....Harbajan Singh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HARBAJAN SINGH, DO YOU KNOW YOU SMART OR STUPID??? IF YOU DO NOT, WE CAN TELL YOU: YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID!!!! YOU HAVE TO SEE A DOCTOR!

IF YOU DON\'T BELIEVE YOU ARE SO STUPID, JUST CLIK YOUR DIRTY YELLOW NAME HERE AND YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW STUPID YOU ARE. DID YOU KNOW THAT: IN THIS SITE EVERY SINGLE YELLOW LETTER OR WORD YOU CAN CLIK AND OPEN IT, NOBADY CAN USE YOU NAME AND POST A NOTE AND ALSO AFTER YOU CLIK YOUR YELLOW NAME , ONLY YOUR OWN POST WILL SHOW... SOMEONE\'S RESPONDS WILL NOT SHOW UNDER YOUR NAME. NOW DID YOU GET IT?

ARE YOU STILL THINK YOU ARE A SMART MAN???

HARBAJAN SINGH, YOU BETTER GET OUT OF HERE AND FIND A TRASH CAN TO HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!