Dallas - No 45 Day Letter Yet

No 45 Day letter for me yet..I have two labors pending.. both did not receive letters..
2nd case:
Mar 2005, EB3, RIR.

No 445 day letter

Hey Guys - Thanks for starting this thread. I too havent got my 45 day letter. No communication from Texas BEC either. I hear calling the 202-693-3010 number will allow to get some info.

Not sure if they will respond to employees - I hear that they respond only to employers or Lawyers.

Does any one know or has a Link which says that all the 45 day letters will be dispatched by June 30 ? Please let me know if you have that link/document/detail.

Thanks in advance ...

With sincere appreciation ....
(Another guy in the queue :))
----------------------------------------

EB3 RIR
PD 11/15/2004
Texas BEC
No 45 day letter

I am In same boat

No 45 Day letter for First labor
2nd labor perm approved:
Mar 2006, EB2

EB3 RIR OHIO
ETA Case Number: N/A
Priority Date: May 03
ReceiveDate : DON'T KNOW
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center (May Be?)
Case Status: What's that ?

45 days letter received

Hello All,

I am glad to announce that at this moment, 45 days letter in my hand.

I would like to know, how can we check the online status now?

What is the web link?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
waitforgc123 said:
Hey Guys - Thanks for starting this thread. I too havent got my 45 day letter. No communication from Texas BEC either. I hear calling the 202-693-3010 number will allow to get some info.

Not sure if they will respond to employees - I hear that they respond only to employers or Lawyers.

Does any one know or has a Link which says that all the 45 day letters will be dispatched by June 30 ? Please let me know if you have that link/document/detail.

Thanks in advance ...

With sincere appreciation ....
(Another guy in the queue :))
----------------------------------------

EB3 RIR
PD 11/15/2004
Texas BEC
No 45 day letter

I have not seen any official communication from DOL promising to clear the 45 day letters by June 30th. I think this was mentioned in the conference calls that AILA has with DOL. I searched the AILA web site for the same but unfortunately some of the links in the AILA web site are for members only.

All the places i have seen is second hand info.see the following links which talk about the june 30th day.

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_baccen.html
http://www.jackson-hertogs.com/news/2005/1205a.htm

little_tongya said:
Hello All,

I would like to know, how can we check the online status now?

What is the web link?

Thanks

There is nothing like that. There was an announcement on the Immigration-law website 10 days ago that this kind of facility will be provided by DOL soon. No official word on this yet.

No 45 Day letter yet

State : MI
D-05215-XXXXX
PD: 07/08/04
Processing Type: RIR - EB2
Case Status: Data Review
45-day-letter: ?

Anyone of you know what is status with the 45 Day letters?
Can I directly call the DBEC to get the details?

Thx
:confused:

45 day letters pending Till Fall ??

Hey Guys - I heard from my lawyer that the all the 45 day letter have NOT been dispatched yet and the new date for the completion of dispatching all the 45 day letters for Texas BEC is fall this year - I am not sure how true it is - But I havent received the 45 day letter yet -

Are there other folks too who havent got the letter yet ?? Please let me know if you guys know anything else on the 45 day letters from Texas BEC

I am

EB3 - RIR - IL -
PD - 11/4/2004
Texam BEC

I havent gotten the letter either

IL- NON RIR
PD: 05/14/2002

I guess we just wait for another target date from BEC!

no 45-day letter yet

PD 06/2003

Non RIR/ EB3 from California.

Is there any way to get some information about our case

Yes, it is true

Desi Unlucky said:
I cannot confirm the source of this info but here is what you need to do if you do not recieve the 45D letter by 21st July.

Refer to this posting.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1469028&postcount=12396

DOL has posted a new FAQ and here is the excerpt.

What do I do if I have not received a “45-day” letter by July 21, 2006?

If an employer does not receive a “45-day” letter by July 21, 2006, email the appropriate Backlog Elimination Center at nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us for the Dallas BEC or nobeccontact@phi.dflc.us for the Philadelphia BEC. The email must contain the following information:
A. Attorney name and address
B. Employer’s name and address
C. Alien’s name and address
D. Priority Date
E. State or Regional location and/or number where case was originally filed
OFLC will publish its policy regarding such cases under separate cover.

Here is the link:
http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/pdf/backlog_faqs_07-10-06.pdf

Regards

45 Day letter received Atlast!

Hi,
Yesterday night (7/13/2006), my employer called to inform me that he has received the 45 day letter (to be responded before August 8th 2006). He also mentioned that the letter to the attorney was also there. Very unlikely that my atorney will get the letter since they have mailed that (by mistake or don't know how, it is BEC :) ).

My employer is going to mail the acceptance letter to my attorney and my attorney would take it from there. Since he has to submit proof that the case has been amended to RIR. I am greatly relieved. It has been a long wait

PD : 31 Jul 2001
CA/EB2/ Initially TR - amended to RIR in 2004
Case# : D-05132-09xxx

No 45d letter!!!

My PD is 12/2004. But still no 45d letter. Anyone in the same boat?

A friend of mine got her 45d letter last week. Although her PD is two month later than mine and we are from the same company. I didn't hire a lawyer for my LC application. I only consulted a lawyer for the filing process. I don't know if that makes any differences.

I called the state labor department today. No one answered the phone.

I haved heard that you can call 202 number to Dallas BEC. Anybody know the exact phone # I should dial?

Very desperate. Please help. Thanks.
Edit/Delete Message

Call BEC. It might help.

atlantaj said:
No 45-day letter until today!

Ask your lawyer or employer to call DBEC. I called it yesterday (214 237-9111). The lady said that they didn't give information for the employee. They only provide information to the lawyer or employer. I haven't talk to my employer yet. Ask your lawyer and employer call them. Maybe you will get lucky.