Dallas Local BCIS N400 processing time

N400,

Congrats. 7+ months from start to finish is not bad at all. I just mailed my application this week to Mesquite this week (from Dallas area), and would not mind your time span at all.

To N400/others,

The Dallas INS processing time (http://www.visapro.com/INS-Processing-Times.asp last updated Jul 20) says that they are currently processing N-400 with PD of 12/01/2003. So I am surprised (pleasantly though) that they are processing apps with PD in Feb 2004. Does that mean that the next month update for the Dallas INS processing time would be date sometime in Feb 2004? Is that how it works?

desi_2004 said:
N400,

Congrats. 7+ months from start to finish is not bad at all. I just mailed my application this week to Mesquite this week (from Dallas area), and would not mind your time span at all.

To N400/others,

The Dallas INS processing time (http://www.visapro.com/INS-Processing-Times.asp last updated Jul 20) says that they are currently processing N-400 with PD of 12/01/2003. So I am surprised (pleasantly though) that they are processing apps with PD in Feb 2004. Does that mean that the next month update for the Dallas INS processing time would be date sometime in Feb 2004? Is that how it works?

Thanks!

First I would not worry on the published time line, two people from Dallas posted on the threads today from Feb priority date. Second I tried to be specific on my time line to answer more questions in specific. If you look that up maybe you can speculate when your letters shoud show up no withstanding any unforseen circumstances. Third today I can say the Online status time web site is a joke too. Plugging my case id it says "Received app Feb 20, taking between 750 - 999 Days to process" and I am almost done.

Also on another thread you posted I gave short story on the "Photos" may help you when your time comes.

Hope all this helps, just chill hopefully in 7-8 months you will be smilling. :)

Question about file transfer to DO from SC

I was wondering if anybody knows when and how Service Centers (SC) decide to send the application to District Offices (DOs) for interview? Is it after all the checking is complete or is it after fixed number of months? Does the SC intentionally send files to some DOs earlier and to some DOs later? I am of course talking about different DOs under same SC. The reason for asking is that some DOs in the same SC are calling for interview in about 4 months and some DOs in the same SC are calling for interview in about 1 year. And I think the interview letter comes from SC. If the letter comes from SC, then how come some DOs are calling for interview so early (in 4 months or so) than the other DOs (1 year or so) under same SC? I am talking about general processing in different DOs under same SC, not few cases who are delayed for some reason or other. I guess my question could be: Does the SC send all the applications to all the DOs under same SC after certain months (say 4 months or so) whether all the checks are complete or not, and then DOs decide whether they will call the applicant for interview or not based on whether all the checks have been completed or not? If the latter is true, then the interview letter can not come from SC, it should come from the DOs. Any idea? Thanks.

Hi all,

Here are my dates (applied from the DFW area):

Aug 02 2004: Mailed N400 app
Aug 03 2004: Receipt date/Priority date
Sep 09 2004: Finger Printing date

Other dates are:

Aug 05 2004: Checks encashed
Aug 13 2004: Received receipt notice via mail
Aug 26 2004: Received finger printing notice via mail

Seems that the process is moving at a fairly good clip compared to some of the times posted earlier this year/late last year (in this thread). If there are others from the DFW area who are starting out, please post your dates. I will update once I receive additional notices.

"Case online status" on the uscis.gov does not show my application. Not sure why - the website says about the application number: "It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC)". My application number begins with "SSC".

Thanks!

desi...welcome to forum

i applied TSC as well

my reciept alsp starts with SSC* but case status comes back NOT FOUND.

applied in june

fp: in july

nothing else as of yet.